MultiChoice Africa / DSTV — refund
My name is Theo Heerman ID [protected].
I live in Durban and I have a holiday home in Cape Town. I had a DSTV service that I used when in Cape Town.
On the 5/08/19 I contacted your Pinetown Office and asked the lady named Precious (I believe) to disconnect the Cape Town service. She gave me a reference number I 110. From my bank statements, I see on the same day that you deducted an amount of R1903.00 for both my Durban home and the Cape Town service.
On the 4th of September 2019 you deducted another R 1903.00
This is either really poor service or plain unlawful enrichment; claiming it was a system error.
Please refund me immediately the money you owe to me and call me when it is executed. My name is Theo Heerman and my mobile no is [protected]
More MultiChoice Africa / DSTV Complaints & Reviews
- Multichoice - account payments 
- Multichoice - multichoice not explaining true conditions of dstv explora price lock contract deal 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - sexual activity on cartoon network 
- Multichoice - dstv accounts 
- DSTV - reconnection fees 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - re-runs
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - refund
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - call center 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - overcharging
- DSTV - unauthorized charges by dstv