MultiChoice Africa / DSTV — lies
I payed an ammount of 890zar on the 30th of August 2019. I was disconnected and was asked to sent proof of payment. Proof of payment was sent (attached) and I was told that my account would be credited which did not happen. I have decided that I am gonna downgrade until my problem is attended to. I made a payment of 400zar for family package. Now I received a sms staring that I still owe 700zar which means that my account has not been credited yet and my pvr function has been terminated.
Needless to say my frustration as I wanted to watch the wolrd cup rugby was disconnected 5 times in one week and I had to make call from my private phone.
More MultiChoice Africa / DSTV Complaints & Reviews
- Multichoice - account payments 
- Multichoice - multichoice not explaining true conditions of dstv explora price lock contract deal 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - sexual activity on cartoon network 
- Multichoice - dstv accounts 
- DSTV - reconnection fees 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - re-runs
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - refund
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - call center 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - overcharging
- DSTV - unauthorized charges by dstv