MultiChoice Africa / DSTVUninformed about subscription immediate payment upon payment date change

T Sep 16, 2020

Last month (August) was my first month of paying my subscription on the last day of the month as I called and requested a consultant to change it from 22 to last day of the month but my surprise was when I was cancelled from watching TV before the last day of the month and I called your call centre to get clarity and the consultant told me that I should have paid a certain amount upon changing the date of which I was not aware of that infact I was not informed of that I asked the lady to put me to the complaints department she told she is working from home and she will ask her manager to contact me and until today I am still waiting for an explanation as I had to make an immediate payment that included a penalty fee on my account.

Can I please get an explanation from these 2consultants why did the 1st one not explain to me and that came with a cost that I want you to reverse as this was not my fault and the 2nd consultant why did she keep me waiting this long, as I called the call enter since August until now I am waiting for the call.
My customer number [protected]