MT&Tfees

MT&T Bank has designed overdraft fee scam to steal as much money as possible from people accounts. Transactions are posted in different time frame so you would be confused and unsure how much money you really have on your account. Customer service told me that their system, online banking account, is not reliable and doesn't give you the real state of your account, you have to bring with you a piece of paper everywhere and do yourself manually calculating how much you spend, how much money you have left. So why to bather with online banking than? Many times I made deposit by cash in the morning and used later my debit card but been charged insufficient amount fees even though the money on my account. MT&T posting transaction to your account just days later so to make you confused. For the last year I paid in overdraft fees over $2000 alone even though I am very careful with my account and was checking balance daily.
I would like to ask all customers of MT&T with similar concern to proceed with a class suit action against the greediness and manipulation to gain profit unlawfully stealing money from peoples pockets.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices