M&T Bankharassing calls

ON average I'm getting 10 phone calls a day from M& T banks asking me to pay make my loan payment (Which has never been late) over the phone. I have asked to speak with a supervisor but I'm told I can't unless I give them my account number to verify who I'm. I want this STOPPED!!!

• Hi
    hitback Feb 02, 2014

M&T called me 3 times a day about an account not related to me. The person lived in the same building as me. I told them my lawyer will contact M&T pronto. I never heard from them again. Rude cowards. Lawless. Reckless. Punks.

• Ok
    Okoye Oct 19, 2011

if you missed 2 payments a year and half ago and you never made it up then you are always going to be 2 payments past due...

• Ss
    ssnovember Mar 25, 2010

I have been dealing with this same issue for over a year now. They don't stop. I had some difficulty and missed 2 payments a year and a half ago, and since then have made every payment on time each month .. and I've been harassed so disrespectfully and just hurtful by these people. I can not stand them. They are the worst customer service. Really now, you're going to call and belittle me? You work at customer service for a bank calling people .. Your life sucks.

• binder Apr 15, 2009

Have YOU tried calling M&T bank yourself to ask them what's going on? Then you could be sure you're giving your personal details to a legitimate representitive.