M&T Bank Baltimore Marylandwomanizer

Watch out for joe c durham! I reapeat watch out for joe c durham. Total #. Has tried to put moves on married woman. Dont do buisiness with this guy unless you want this pos to come on to you. I hope someone takes this seriously because this is no joke. Of course he wont admit to it nor will his company do anything about it. Get a life joe. If you were not such a chicken sh#@! T guy I would come beat you personally. Your the type that would call the cops cuz your a pus$2! Y

He must be exposed.

RobertaNewton Nov 03, 2018

@Former durham victim He will be. Very soon.

Former durham victim May 10, 2013

If anyone is being vicimized by this insecure manipulator currently, I would love to testify on your behalf. I should have sued him for sexual harrassment when I had the chance. I saw many people fired when they told the truth about him as he was always protected by his bosses. He was untouchable and I would love to help expose him. I have e mails, names and alot of info on his behavior from years ago. It is shocking that he has not been stopped.

Former durham victim May 10, 2013

If anyone is currently being vicitimized by this insecure manipulator, i would be happy to testify on your behalf. I should have sued him for sexual harrassmment when I had the chance but he was protected by the bosses. I saw him fire people that told the truth. I would love the chance to stand up to him now and have alot of information about his behavior and the other woman he harrassed.

Former durham victim May 10, 2013

I am glad someone said this. I worked for Joe Durham and I know he had sex with many employees. I had to quit because I said too much. He ruined my career and I would love to see justice come to this man. He is a liar and used his power to scare woman like myself to have affairs and keep quiet. He then hired new woman instead of promoting people who deserved it. He needs to be stopped!

RobertaNewton Nov 03, 2018

@Former durham victim Please share your story with the MeToo Movement https://metoomvmt.org/

• Od
    odyodyo Jan 22, 2012

Im glad someone has started this complaint.I work for m&t and this guy has a real problem.Everyone knows that joe durham is a creep.Everyone do yourself a favor and keep your distance from this loser

RobertaNewton Nov 03, 2018

@odyodyo His activities are illegal and he needs to be exposed, indicted and prosecuted for his crimes. Please share your story with the MeToo Movement https://metoomvmt.org/

• Ke
    kellydontask Jan 17, 2012

Wow! Me too!I have had a bad expeirience with this guy joe c durham as well.Took me for drinks for a so called meating.ha yeah right.poor guy leans in for a kiss and thats when i poured my drink down his face.watch out for this guy!

RobertaNewton Nov 03, 2018

@kellydontask Joe Durham is currently under investigation for his suspicious activities regarding women: harassment, stalking, threats, sexual assault, and much more. Please share your story with the MeToo Movement https://metoomvmt.org/