Menu

A
Author of the complaint
8:26 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Less than a month ago, I called Mr. Rooter to install a kitchen faucet. I paid $417 which I thought was high but I've never had any work like this done before, and I had no idea what the going rate was until EVERYONE I know told me I got ripped off. Today, I noticed a strong mildew smell coming from under the sink and noticed it was leaking. I called Mr. Rooter, told them I paid $417 (I also joined their "Advantage Program" so the grand total was $532) and told them about the leak. They said they can send a plumber out for free, but I would have to pay for any work they would have to do. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. I COULD OF SWORN he told me there was a warranty involved but apparently there is not.

More Mr. Rooter complaints & reviews

Mr. Rooter - Fraud and scam
Mr. Rooter - Highway Robbery!
Mr. Rooter - Unethical Business Practices & Shady Employees
Mr. Rooter - Failur to act
Mr. Rooter - Failure to Dispatch
Mr. Rooter - Highway Robbery Yikes!
0 comments