Menu

A
Author of the complaint
3:06 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I had recent service done with Mr. Rooter (Macon RD. location) and it was problems from the jump. The tech that came out had I-pad issues, and only gave me the choice of replacing the kitchen sink faucet because he could not put my old part back on even though he stated he would return the next day. No prices were discussed up front as they always state should be. He stated they did not have the part in their warehouse and it would be purchased from Lowe's or Home Depot. He did however come back that afternoon with a faucet and after replacing the part stated I owed $956.25 with no breakdown on the receipt which I had to get via email later that afternoon because his I-pad had blacked completely out. I have called into this location numerous times and spoken with Ameilia the receptionist. The supervisor Danny contacted me last week getting my side of the story and stated he would speak with the tech Sean and their GM and get back with me. I am still waiting almost a week later for an itemized breakdown of my bill so I can know how the total was summed up instead of just saying kitchen sink with an amount. Still waiting for info til this day which should not be hard to get. Actually I am on hold with them now while typing this complaint to the BBB. Very poor customer service in this regard. I would not recommend their service to anyone nor will I ever use them again. I have begun telling all my friends and family about about this as well.

More Mr. Rooter complaints & reviews

Mr. Rooter - Fraud and scam
Mr. Rooter - Highway Robbery!
Mr. Rooter - Unethical Business Practices & Shady Employees