FILE A COMPLAINT

Complaints & Reviews

plumber

Terrible experience, Before they arrange someone visit my flat, the call operator told me they won't charge money until they completed the job and fixed the problems. the engineer came one hour late on Monday afternoon, i have to wait for him with my little toddler! Without any apologies, I explained to him again all the problems this flat have, and told him the fuse box keep tripping, no hot water, flat is supplied by electricity only. He took 45 mins to diagnosed the problems, and he don't even find out the real problems. Lied to me that he will need to replaced the immersion thermostat on my brand new cylinder, He can't do it today as he have to order it and came back on Thursday. I told him to call me back of the price before he ordering, then he ask me to sign on his tablet as his proof to come, after he is leaving, I phoned up my plumber who installed the Brand new cylinder, he told me I must been lied by the engineer, as it's a brand new cylinder the elements shouldn't break such quick. He had a quick check on the second morning, he told me as the cylinder has two immersion thermostat on my cylinder tank, I can't leave two immersion thermostat on at the same time, he switch one off, leave one on, my fuse box became working normall, and I have hot water straight away. my problems has been sorted out in 5mins, I made a call to rightio and stop them to do any further job, but finally they charged me 142.80 for just checking, the job didn't even completed, and the engineer didn't find out the real problems at the end of the day. When I request a refund, They said it's the labor cost, what! £142.80 for doing nothing in my flat! and lied to me that I have to replace the parts! Never use this company!

plumber

2009 toyota corolla 187k miles

Husama Abdullah is a scam artist criminal that sells lemons. He is from middle easte buys cars runs them down then sells them to poor people in my town wilkinsburg Pennsylvania. He always sells rusted broken cars cars that have transmission problems and faulty wiring. Please don't let him post his cars on let go how manu people need gypped before you make this to stop happening

2009 toyota corolla 187k miles

Horrible experience

I am absolutely sure they are the worst ones and here's why:
they rescheduled a plumber's visit 8 times! And I heard no word of apologies from them as if what they did was normal.
I took a day off and waited for him to arrive. The company called me every hour and told me that the plumber would be late, that he was too busy, he was the only one and so on and on and on.
So at 7 pm, I got their last call. They said the plumber can't come tonight, but we can reschedule.
No way!!! I'd rather jump into lava than use you again.
Horrible!!!