Having problems with Rightio?

Rightio reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 16, 2017. The latest review Plumber/Lack of cimmunication was posted on May 4, 2021. Rightio has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 4 reviews. Rightio has resolved 0 complaints.

Rightio Customer Service Contacts

Radclyffe House, 66 Hagley Road
Birmingham, England, West Midlands
United Kingdom - B168PF

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Rightio Customer Service. Initial Rightio complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Rightio above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Rightio. Discuss the issues you have had with Rightio and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Rightio Complaints & Reviews

RightioPlumber/Lack of cimmunication

I called this company as an emergency call out for my 85 year old mum, she was experiencing loud banging pipes. The plumber came out on the Friday, he said he will order the parts and would be back in touch, bearing in mind this was an emergency and that my mother had no water, we didn't hear a thing until I called them the following Tuesday, I was told the parts had been ordered and they would be at my mums in the Wednesday morning ( 4 days with no water) no-one turned up on the Wednesday no phone call from anyone so again I called them, they then told me the plumber will be arriving on the Thursday, again no plumber arrived no telephone call from anyone, I called them to ask why the plumber hadn't arrived and they said he has gone AWOL ?? They said they will make sure someone comes out on the Friday, by this time this now mean my mother has had no water for a week. I decide as to cancel the job completely as I had no trust in them what so ever . I cannot say how frustrating this whole experience was for both my mother and myself this was. This company is incompetent and as for communication this is very poor and I would say to anyone to avoid them. I have requested a part refund as the plumber was only at my mothers for 20mins and I was told the extra time owing would be used when the job was completes, through no fault of ours the job didn't go ahead.

Jan 22, 2020

Rightio — plumber

Terrible experience, Before they arrange someone visit my flat, the call operator told me they won't...

Rightio2009 toyota corolla 187k miles

Husama Abdullah is a scam artist criminal that sells lemons. He is from middle easte buys cars runs them down then sells them to poor people in my town wilkinsburg Pennsylvania. He always sells rusted broken cars cars that have transmission problems and faulty wiring. Please don't let him post his cars on let go how manu people need gypped before you make this to stop happening

2009 toyota corolla 187k miles

RightioHorrible experience

I am absolutely sure they are the worst ones and here's why:
      they rescheduled a plumber's visit 8 times! And I heard no word of apologies from them as if what they did was normal.
      I took a day off and waited for him to arrive. The company called me every hour and told me that the plumber would be late, that he was too busy, he was the only one and so on and on and on.
      So at 7 pm, I got their last call. They said the plumber can't come tonight, but we can reschedule.
      No way!!! I'd rather jump into lava than use you again.
      Horrible!!!