Bonney Plumbing Logo

Bonney Plumbing

Having problems with Bonney Plumbing?

Bonney Plumbing Customer Service Contacts

Thu7:00 AM - 7:30 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 7:30 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bonney Plumbing Customer Service. Initial Bonney Plumbing complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bonney Plumbing above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bonney Plumbing. Discuss the issues you have had with Bonney Plumbing and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Bonney Plumbing CoPermits

Bonney Plumbing states in their webnsite and tells customers this: At Bonney, we handle for the customer from scheduling the permit to the final inspection. Yes they collect permit costs that is far more than the fees. Dixon CA they collected $163 and fee was $39. Solano Co collected $150 and fee was $119. Bonney has found a way to pocket the funds and do nothing as the law says the property owner is responsible that the permit is obtained before the work. When no inspections were made on the water heaters replaced I contacted Solano Co and the City of Dixon and found no permits were issued and I am at fault and can be fined. Bonney may do great work but be careful as they can sure mislead the customer. I called the Bonney office and was told that they had not requested permits for some time. Mr Bonney called me and said they were taking care of my permits for the work done Oct 2012 and Feb 2013 and it was an internal problem. I asked about all the other customers being overcharged and cities and counties not getting the permit fees and he said I should not be concerned about others. I received a letter from Mr Bonney and a check he sent to compensate me for my inconvenience. So be careful when dealing with Bonney Plumbing Co of Sacramento with their many trucks in several counties and well dressed employees.

Bonney PlumbingNever showed up for repair

NEVER USE THIS COMPANY - We called for a simple sink clog repair, and had an appointment with a plumbing technician from Bonney Plumbing. Over four hours later (one hour past the "window" of repair time given) no one had actually shown up, and they were annoyed that we insisted that they send someone over. One hour later a replacement plumber was sent - but not before the staff told us over the five hour period that "someone will be there in fifteen minutes." Unless you want to be kept waiting hours past the appointment time and appreciate rude and unprofessional staff, do not use this company. Their plumber also kept us waiting further, once he arrived, by cleaning his equipment on our front lawn. Worst company ever.

• Pl
        plumber1mjr Aug 20, 2011

During this time, Bonney Plumbing was going through a tough accusation of another company which taxed their resources both in the office and in the field. From what I know of the company this is not their normal operating procedure and every company has a bad day. You should give them another chance. Additionally the cleaning of equipment is typical (being a plumber myself that works for another company) You either have to clean the equipment before you take it into your house so as not to damage your property or clean it afterward, because the equipment came into your house clean, so it should leave your property clean. I hope that you'll find better luck in the future.

Bonney Plumbing — excessive charges

What should I do, any suggestions? Bonney Plumbing and Repair located in Sacramento charged me $832 for 1.5...

Bonney PlumbingTerrible company

I had hired Bonney Plumbing to get my bathroom leakage fixed. They quoted a price which both of us agreed on. I was happy with the price coz I found it very reasonable. They were scheduled to come on three days. Three days came and went but the workers did not come. Finally after a week they show up and they begin the work. They could not find the reason of the leakage. They wasted a lot of time doing that. Then finally they got to know. After that they took so long to get it fixed. They left within 3 hours where the first two hours they spent searching the cause and they got it done in the remaining time. I was shocked that they were done so quickly. Then later that week, again the same problem occurred. I called them up and asked them to come and get it fixed right this time. They agreed but never showed up I got tired of trying to get they to fix it and I had to hire another local plumbing service. They did it faster and I have had no problem ever since.

Bonney PlumbingScammed

I had signed up Bonney plumbing to come and get the leakage in my bathrooms and kitchen fixed. They said there was a problem with some pipe in the bathroom. They began their work. At first they could not understand which pipe was causing the leakage. When they finally got to know which of the pipes was leaking they damaged it even more. They did not know how to fix it. I was so annoyed then. They are plumbers it is their job to know how to fix damaged pipes. They told me that they would have to go back because they were not sure what the damage was and they said they would be back the next day. They left my bathroom as it was in a mess and they did not show up the next day. I tried calling but never got through. When I got through they would tell me that the plumbers are not free. I wish I had never hired them. Do not sign up Bonney Plumbing you will be scammed for sure!

Bonney PlumbingTerrible experience

In our neighborhood of older homes it is common for tree roots to work their way into the sewer line. Our house has the older terra cotta sewer line and we usually need the line to be snaked every 1-2 years. Sometimes we do it ourselves, sometimes call in a service and they usually charge around $100.

We called Bonney Plumbing this year and the guy tells its $150 to snake out the line. Its a bit high but we say fine. the Bonney Plumbing employee makes a half-hearted attempt at snaking the line, and then says that his snake is hitting an immovable obstruction. He pulls out the snake and points to the typical gunk that accumulates on the end of the snake as says that he has ran into soil in the line. He claims he will break his snake but it is very apparent he hadn't even tried.

He refuses to snake anymore (even the other direction on the sewer line) and insists we pay $250 to put a camera in the line. We refuse, and insist that he finishes snaking the line. Ultimately he makes another half-hearted attempt to snake the line in the other direction. We pay him for the snake, but the line is still clogged.

Follow-Up: We find a great guy on Craigslist who snakes the line with no problems or excuses for $100. Finds a clump of roots and toilet paper in the usual spot. And camera would cost $50, but he didn't recommend it since the line was flowing clean once the obstructing roots were removed.

Follow-Up #2: two months later during a remodel that tore up my yard anyway...I replaced the affect part of my sewer line myself. The old terra cotta was in great shape, with tree roots getting in at the elbow joint at that one single location, nowhere else. Certainly no broken sewer lines into the dirt, as claimed by the Bonney plumbing ripoff artist.

• Le
              Len1932 Jul 30, 2013

I had Bonney Plumbing Co, Sacramento CA do four jobs for me two which required permits at time work was being done. They assured me that they collect for the permit and would get the permit and have the inspection arranged. and also says in their website the importance of the permits. Bonney found a way to pocket the money and overcharge the fees and never pay the cities and counties involved. The CA Law says the property owner is responsible to see the permits are obtained and most are not aware of this requirement. I contacted the County of Solano and the City of Dixon when no one showed up to inspect after several months. County work done Oct 1012, -- City of Dixon Feb 2013. Both offices said no permit had been requested and I was responsible and could be finded. Called Bonney Office and manager said no permits were being pulled for some time so who got the money? Bonney charged $163 for Dixon actual permit was $39 and County I paid Bonney $150 for the $119 permit. I was ripped off and cities never saw the permit money till I complained= Seems no one really cares what the contractors do, so be careful The CA State Board of Licencing is now involved in this fraud and will be investigating. Mr Bonney called and then sent me a letter saying permits were being obtained for my work. I asked him about all the other people and lack of permits and he said I should not be concerned. Mr Bonney sent me a letter and a check to in his words pay for my inconvenience. Be careful when dealing with the Plumbing Contractor.