Motorola Razr — phone won't hold a charge!
I couldn't wait to get my razr phone. I thought that it would be the best and I would have no problems with it. It worked fine in the beginning and than I noticed that it started acting strange and just shutting off for no reason. So I took it to the US Cellular service center and they replaced the battery. And the phone still wouldn't hold a charge. So i took it back to the service center and they sent it in to be repaired and the phone was gone for 2 months. Supposedly they replaced the phone, but it still doesn't hold a charge. At first I thought it was the charger so I bought a new charger. Same problem. I charge the phone all night and than if I have to make a phone call or a couple phone calls in the morning the phone is dead after 3 calls. I wouldn't have had the phone off the charger for more than 2 hours. This is crazy. I have never had a phone that I hate so much.
More Motorola Razr Complaints & Reviews
- Motorola India - very poor customer service!
- Motorola Mobile Promo - is it true
- Motorola Ve - 440 - blue screen
- Motorola C168 - award money how to get
- Motorola Razr V3 - I hate the experience with motorola!
- Motorola Razr 2 - stay away from this phone!
- Motorola - irresponsible service center guys
- Motorola / Milestone - bad customer service
- Motorola_stakessignlive.com - fake mail
- Motorola - delay in repairing my mobile