Morrisons — driver
Yesterday one of your delivery drivers was blocking the road I awaited patiently for him as I could see movement in the van.
After 5 minutes he appeared from the side of the vehicle and began bringing the shopping to the customers house. It seemed as if the driver was moving at snail pace purposely because to bring 5 bags of shopping I think would take a few minutes.
When I sounded my horn the driver then decided to have a discussion with the customer completely ignoring me and the fact that he was not only blocking the road but was also on the wrong side which is a driving offence. He never moved the vehicle and began hurling abuse i then had to reverse my vehicle back down the road turn round and go back.
Our family has always been a very loyal customer to Morrison's supermarket as we have always found the staff to be very helpful and friendly but after this unsavoury situation I will be rethinking where I shop.
More Morrisons Complaints & Reviews
- Morrisons - bullying bosses 
- Morrisons - staff treatment 
- Morrisons - bullying seniors 
- Morrisons - bullying 
- Morrisons - bullinging 
- Morrison's - restaurant service 
- Morrisons - iced lemon cake
- Morrisons - service at self scanner in cwmbran morrisons
- Morrisons - Cafe
- Morrisons - lack of cctv in morrisons yeovil car park