Morrisons — bideford store restaurant
I shop at this store every week and use the restaurant. For three weeks up to now the restaurant has not been able to serve tea. The reason is that the hot water machine is out of action. The sign explaining to customers says it's due to circumstances beyond our control. Really, a major supermarket, PLC can't find a way of serving tea??!!
Just to say also the restaurant staff are brilliant but obviously understaffed and not properly supported as this complaint demonstrates.
More Morrisons Complaints & Reviews
- Morrisons - bullying bosses 
- Morrisons - staff treatment 
- Morrisons - bullying seniors 
- Morrisons - bullying 
- Morrisons - bullinging 
- Morrison's - restaurant service 
- Morrisons - iced lemon cake
- Morrisons - Bad service
- Morrisons - service at self scanner in cwmbran morrisons
- Morrisons - Cafe