[Resolved] Morgan Propertiesmy closet ceiling

D Aug 13, 2018

This all started july 4th 2018 at about 12 pm my wife called the rental office for emergency assistant. One guy came to look an said be will have to stop the leak from unstairs an he did so an said they will send someone back the next day. Well that never happen my wife has been calling an calling an all they have to do was look an take picture I really need this issuse resolved asap because I have started to smell mold an y son has gotten sick with a virus actually ill need a new apartment or we will be leaving this apartment complex next month this has beeong goin on since july 4 I need assistance asap

• Resolution Statement

• Morgan Properties Customer Care's Response · Aug 13, 2018

I would like to help you address these concerns. Please reach out to me at [protected]@morganproperties.com with your name and property name so we can work to get this fixed.