Menu

complaints

Morgan Properties Complaints Summary

227 Resolved
74 Unresolved
Our verdict: You can expect a very good level of service from Morgan Properties. To navigate their system effectively, thoroughly understand their service scope. Check online forums and review sites for others' experiences. When contacting customer service, clear and concise communication can help resolve your issues faster.
File a complaint
Claimed
Morgan Properties has claimed their business profile
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Morgan Properties. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages

Morgan Properties complaints 301

Sort by:

Newest Morgan Properties complaints

C
4:35 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My family and I have lived in Sheffield Heights in Nashville, TN since 2011. Since Morgan Properties has taken over management of the apartments, we have had more problems in the past few years than in our entire stay. More specifically, we have had issues with neighbors that the management here refuses to handle in any way because "this is out of our...

T
4:07 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am currently moving out of a Morgan Property community - Lighthouse at Twinlakes and have sent at least a dozen emails asking about the move-out process. I get an email response back to one of my questions leaving me to send follow up emails asking the same questions over and over again. It is very difficult to answer how can a resident be present during...

J
9:10 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have been living at montgomery trace apartments for 14 years. And the rental manager recently sent me 2 letters. The first letter was around xmas and it was about my cat shelter I made and I have it on my patio, she called my cat shelter garbage and she has no idea what it was and or the purpose of it. There are many stray cats here right outside of my...

Read full review of Morgan Properties

Is Morgan Properties legit?

Our verdict: Morgan Properties has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Morgan Properties's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Morgan Properties can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Morgan Properties earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Morgan Properties achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Morgan Properties. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

By resolving 75% of 301 negative reviews, Morgan Properties is demonstrating its dedication to customer satisfaction and effectively addressing customer issues. While there may still be some practical problems that need to be addressed, such as long wait times or unhelpful responses.

Morgan-properties.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Morgan Properties website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Morgan-properties.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Morgan Properties as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

We looked up Morgan Properties and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Morgan-properties.com regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from Morgan Properties.

H
11:02 am EST

Morgan Properties Bathtub and washer and dryer

It’s been over a month since I have created a ticket for maintenance to fix my dryer and fix my bathtub that is peeling. I’ve also called and left voicemails and gone in person to the main office here at Avery Park Apartments but they have yet to fix anything. This also my third time having to reach out to corporate or write a complaint because it’s the only way to get them to fix anything. It’s insane how they always say they are backed up or how the maintenance people are to busy but will come and take a look but never come. Please just help me get these issues taken care off.

Desired outcome: The apartment dryer needs to be fixed and the bath tub needs to be repaired as well as the caulking

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Morgan Properties representatives only. If you are affiliated with Morgan Properties, please claim your business to access these details.

T
12:36 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I moved into the Twinlakes Apartment in October 2023. The purpose of this email is to get the attention of the Corporate Office with regards to my request for reducing the rent due to the faulty repairs that were not done properly prior to me moving into the unit, at Twinlakes. I was pleading with the leasing staff to see the unit months prior but I wa...

N
12:31 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I’ve been sending emails for a week with no response. The rent office and Christen at corporate are very unprofessional. I have a hard time getting anything resolved with them. They give the wrong information and don’t respond when it needs clarifying. Since christen isn’t responding to my email nor is whomever the kboland email belongs to I’ll post my...

12:15 pm EST

Morgan Properties Fitness Center and Trash Collection Fees

I recently received an email about a trash fee. It states that there was some sort of era in billing. The problem is I paid my rent already. Now, if this fee isn't paid. Its a late fee. Its not a problem unless your rent isn't paid by the first of the month. We normally have until the 5th of the month to pay. But due to the era made by your company or maybe that property I can be charged a late fee.

I am a long time resident of Parke Laurel apts. Up until now I've pretty much enjoyed living there.

I recently requested a new key fob for the Fitness center because my old one broke. I have been waiting like 2 months now for a new one.

I'd like to be able to work out and relieve the stress of miscellaneous fees that appear out of no where.

K
3:18 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This apartment experience has been horrible for my children and I. We relocated from nyc so that o can take a job with the state of Maryland. I was on a time crunch so I narrowed my apartment search down to a few that seem safe, clean, and within my price budget. I came down to tour the apartment before moving in and the staff seem so responsive and the...

3:42 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

We have lived in our unit for a year and a half now. The whole time we lived here we have had water leaks. The day we signed the lease and were handed the keys, we walked into the unit and the kitchen floor was covered in water. A few months after moving in, our upstairs neighbors kitchen sink began to leak into the ceiling of our kitchen, this was half...

View 0 more photos
1:49 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On December 09, 2023, I was towed from the property Willow Lake. I bought a brand new car and was parked in my common handicap spot. The only thing the receipt said was "handicap parking". To my knowledge, tow truck companies cannot tow a vehicle parked in a handicap parking space. Either the rental property or the tow truck driver must call the local...

D
3:50 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Good afternoon my name is Diego Chavez I live in 240 Woodhill Dr. apartment F apartments Cedar Creek Apartments. I recently had an unpleasant situation with one of your managers from Cedar Creek Apartments a few weeks ago my gym key wasn’t working so I asked one of the ladies if they could fix it and for some reason she was trying to charge me $50, and then...

D
11:28 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Good Evening, My name is Deshira Thompson and I have been a resident at Taylor Park Apartments for about 2 years.  When I originally moved in October 2021 I had discussed with the leasing manager that I noticed major holes and droppings and mouse traps that were left. She did have maintenance come in and "fill them" and reassured me that the problem had...

S
4:08 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My complaint is I am being charged a fee that was included with my rent, like I pay every month. I called in October and spoke with the resident services personnel Toneka at Gwynn Oaks Landing. I was informed to pay the amount of rent I've paid previous months. Due to my rent letter not being received yet. I upon receiving the letter emailed it to the...

4:54 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On today Friday, Dec 1, starting at the hour of 12noon, we have been without running water. When I called the leasing office for residents services, I spoke with Jada who informed me @3:21pm that the water outage would be over in 15 minutes. She also informed me that emails had been sent to residents to notify us of the cutoff, however, after confirming...

H
3:44 pm EST
Morgan Properties has left an official reply on this complaint.

Morgan Properties Bad behavior of Avery Park staff, unhealthy apartment.

Hello,

I'm resident in 1808 Greenwich Wood Dr. Apt. 33

Since I occupied the apartment on April 20, 2023

And before that, I have a bad relationship with Avery Park

Agent staff, the always shouting, treated me

And uncooperative with me,

Today I went to the for disability parking space,

After I submit the application, she asked me to leave the office

In so bad way in front of office staff,

So she was putting me in so bad situation and stress,

I am old man 63 years have a stroke, diabetes and blood pressure, ,

Also I am living in unhealthy apartment since I occupied, ,

This for your reference and further attention kindly,

Hassan M. Saleh,

[protected],

MD. USA 🇺🇸.

12:21 am EST

Morgan Properties Security deposit

I am dissatisfied with the charges against my security deposit with Morgan Property at Gwynn Oak Landing Apartment in Gwynn Oak, MD

I sent in writing to the Property Manager Jada Jamison my notice to vacate 90 days in advance and also sent in writing a formal request to have an in person walk through at time of vacating the apartment.

At the scheduled walk through I was informed that I would be billed for a damaged blind and would not be charged for carpeting because I was a tenant for at least 4 years and the carpet is considered normal wear and tear at 4-5 years in which the carpet should be routinely replaced. I was in agreement with the walk through and turned in my keys expecting to receive at least 85% of my $898.00 security deposit.

I was totally surprised when I received an itemized list of charges in the amount of $720 all bogus charges

Claimed loss: I have lost $720 in charges in which I need to see proof of damage.

Desired outcome: Need to see proof of $720 damages in which the property manager did not point out at time of walk through

Update by maddogashell
Nov 16, 2023 12:39 am EST

The Corporate Office needs to refund the security deposit as the Property Manager depicted during the walk through

Y
6:18 am EST

Morgan Properties Rental Unit Roach infested and minor repairs not completed

My primary concern is the roaches that I have been dealing with since I moved in 10/2. The only response I have received is that they put me on the schedule for extermination. This was supposed to happen last week and hasn't. I have also reached out to the management company with no resolution. This fact only is a reflection of how Morgan properties feels about their residents. At this point I want OUT... I was the only one to sign the lease but did NOT have roaches listed as occupants. UNACCEPTABLE. This is my main concern, but other concerns haven't been addressed. But two technicians have come by to do nothing. My kitchen floor is torn and I have burn marks on my countertop. Rust in the freezer which can't be healthy. I mentioned the uncleanliness of the unit (balcony doors cloudy) because I don't understand how an apartment is turned over but not cleaned. The maintenance technician suggested that I clean them...WOW

10:31 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Ob October 31st , my stove was deemed dangerous and was placed out of service. I had called the office that day and they sent 2 employees out to check everything but they gave no report back to Doris in the office. I was without a s stove up to November 7th. On that day 2 employees of Morgan came in and proceeded to install a stove and the only thing that...

Y
7:46 am EST

Morgan Properties Roach infested apartment

I moved to Chesapeake Glen Apartments on 10/2 and have had a roach problem from day one. I went to the office to drop off my move-in checklist and told the office staff about the roaches and she immediately got defensive as if they were her roaches. I can bypass ignorance but waking up to roaches in my bed is not tolerable. I plan to start figuring out how to relocate. I will say that they have sent an exterminator weekly with no results. It's actually getting worse.

V
2:06 pm EDT

Morgan Properties Diamond ridge maintenance 2401 battersea place unit 302

I am calling from New Beginnings Inc. Baltimore MD, we provide services for individuals with disabilities. We rent at 2401 Battersea for one of our clients > We have filed a complaint with the maintenance Dept. for several things and the time it takes them to come fix is aweful. We are now waiting to get our clothes dryer repaired. We filed the issue more than once and now we have been waiting for over 3 months to get our clothes dryer fixed. If you can help us get this solved I would greatly appreciate it.

My name is Veronica Martinez at can be reached at [protected]. My email address is [protected]@NEW BEGINNINGSAGENCY.org

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Morgan Properties contacts