Morgan Properties Logo

Morgan Properties

Having problems with Morgan Properties?

Morgan Properties Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Morgan Properties Customer Service. Initial Morgan Properties complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Morgan Properties above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Morgan Properties. Discuss the issues you have had with Morgan Properties and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Fox Run Apartment — refused keys to apartment

Dear Sir/Mar This is Lovert Asanji and Mbong Njweipi. Today April 1st is our move out date from our apartment...

Morgan Propertieswant my money

My fifth email and last I have tried calling and email this company about my money being put on my card there has been no response tomorrow morning I will be going to BBB and hiring a attorney to get my money back I have contacted the news people which they say it a shame that this company allowed to stay open the way they treat people . You call the property where you apply they say it not them it Morgan so to stop all the back and forth am letting the law handle this

Morgan Properties — manager at avery park apartments

I am very angry for this person who is manager of avery park apartments is very rude much shouts to the...

Morgan Propertiesmanagement

Hello I am very disappointed with the way of acting of the manager of this complex of apartments avery park because I parked near the entrance I put my emergency lights to unload a few things it was only two minutes because my baby of 20 months was sleeping.And then the manager arrived and started to scream and put his car in front of mine and she said screaming at me to move my car and from there my baby woke up scared crying because of the manager I'm very upset the way she acted and is not the first time I see her act so many other people she speaks to them in a very bad way I wanted an apartment there but with the type of manager you have I do not want to live in that place anymore I hope you take letters In the matter she can not continue shouting to the residents or to the visitors very bad aspect of the manager.

• Morgan Properties's response · Feb 27, 2017

I apologize for the situation you have been placed in and i would like to look into this incident further. Please feel free to reach out to me at [email protected] with your name and best contact information. Thank you

Morgan Propertiescomplaining about morgan-properties @ westminister tower in elizabeth nj

I've been living in my unit for 2 years now and there has always been an issue. With building staff and manager from people not knowing too to conduct business the proper way and not knowing there title. When you rent In a so called luxury apartment everything should be up to date as far as remodeled kitchens bathroom etc... this building is far from it. Customer service is horrible and the way the building is kept is even worse. They are very quick too give you late fees and conduct filing fee if your late on rent and quick too take you too Court. But when it comes down too getting answers from cooperate office there is a huge run around. No call backs no answers nothing at all... management and staff suck completely attitudes and rude. Hate this place can't wait for my lease to be done. The smell of marijuana from the moment you wake up to when you go to sleep in the halls and in elevator. It's just disgusting

• Morgan Properties's response · Feb 23, 2017

Thank you for posting a review and I apologize about the experience and lack of follow up and customer service you are receiving. Please feel free to reach out to me at [email protected] with any questions or concerns you might have.

Morgan Propertiesmaintenance, security, secure entrance

I live in cedar gardens with a secured main entrance door. well our door in 10 Valdivia court has been broken (not secured & anyone can walk in without key) since October 2016. I've made several reports to leasing even the leasing manager & keep being told that its being worked on. its been at least 4 months now. EVERY DAY we have solicitors normally 3 times per per day knocking at your door selling newspaper, offering solar power services or third party services. since October when the door has been broken I have a man whom consistently knocks on my door every day looking for the previous people who lived here. I told this person several times I lived here for 2years I don't know or ever been associated with that person. this man is persistent I even had to get a police report filed for harassment. I called leasing and NOTHING has been done. this is becoming a safety issue people knock on your door all times of the night and mind you I am paying over 1000$ in rent for a secured entrance that isn't SECURED.

kboland Feb 07, 2017

Thank you for your post and I apologize this issues has not been dealt with in a timely manner. I would like to help get this door fixed as well as look into the solicitors that should not be on our property. Please feel free to reach out to me at [email protected] with your name and building number so I may get someone to follow up with you. Thank you

Morgan Properties — leasing office and whole company is absolutely horrible!

My fiancé and I have been living in our apartment for 3 years now. When we first moved in, we loved it. It...

Morgan Properties — roach infestation, rude leasing agent, bullies, scam artist slumlords (king park plaza, hyattsville md)

Kings Park Plaza in Hyattsville MD is hell on earth. If your life ruined by a major company bullying you and...

Morgan Properties — elmwood village apartments

I have had the most horrific experience with this company.I really hope that Mr. Morgan himself reads thi...

Elmwood Park

Morgan Propertiescustomer service, maintenance, property mgr

I have only 1 question. If we have to live by the agreement and fulfill it. Then why do you feel that you don't have to? You can't fulfill your obligation then why can't we cancel our agreement/lease without penalty? If you are paying for a service that you state your going to give and you do not perform these agreements, why do we have to stay here and you keep getting payment for nothing? I have never experienced such awful customer service, rental office and property manager at Cedar Creek. Did you know that the leasing office keeps your blank money orders and we are not allowed to fill it out? Did you know that the maintenance loads their personal truck with supplies from the shop and the containers you have here? and they leave the property with them? I bet when you investigate this because someone is taking your stuff, but you won't fulfill your agreement to us. The rental office is closed throughout the day, you never know when you can go inside. You go at 1pm it closed, you go at 3pm it is closed, you call throughout the day and no one answers. How about fulfill you agreement to us? All I am asking is for basic customer service, great maintenance work and a property manager that cares.

• Ki
              Kim Boland Sep 16, 2016

Thank you for your review and reaching out to us. Please contact me at [email protected] with your name and contact information so may follow up with you. Thank you

Morgan Propertieseastampton garden

Hi, I have been living in my apartment almost two years, why I say almost, because my first lease renewal I only sign for 10 months, why because the renew amount for 12 months was 74.00 more a month, the 10 month renewal amount was 44 more a month... So I went with the 44 monthly. So now its renewal time, and the 12 monthly amount is 75.00 and the 10 monthly amount is 55.00... So I decide to not renew.. Well I have only been late twice, the first time I paid the late fee of 113.00, yes if your rent is late you pay over a 100 dollar late fee, on top of that, I was late once pass the 11th of the month, not only do you pay the over 100 late fee, but you pay an addition 400.00 fee which they say is a count fee before count... I rather have the count fee, so I have to pay a total of 1600.00+ for being late which is over 500.00 of my rental amount. I found out from my neigbor under me she never paid a late fee at all.in my almost two years everyone in my section has moved, i'm the last to move out, there has been so many moving trucks since I been there I didn't understand why. I see why, I must say nice structure of the apartment is nice, nice area... But the apartment itself is not worth the amount, my paint chips, the sliding doors, always come off, I been sting my a bee, because I had a bee hide, and bird nest on top of my balcony. Oh I forgot to say, i

kboland Jun 17, 2016

Thank you for your review and I am sorry for the troubles you have experienced at Eastampton. If there is anything I can help you with please let me know. [email protected]

Morgan Properties — bed bugs

There has been a case of bedbugs diagnosed by orkin and management in our building. Only one neighbor wa...

South Park

Morgan Properties — wost rental experience ever

I'm not one to write reviews but hopefully this will help others before they waste their money. Morgan...

Morgan Properties — violation of quiet enjoyment rights

I'm a cancer Patient with a very un-certain future and a heart condition that paid Place One Apartment...

Morgan Propertiesunihabitable apartment due to second hand smoke

After living in this apartment for over 3 years they replaced outer fire exit door which sealed off building...My building had always been a non smoking building as I requested such when I moved into apartment in September 2009 due to health issues... They moved a chain smoking tenant into the apartment below mine and my apartment now smells like an ashtray to the point that I've had to sleep in my car in freezing weather as I could not breathe ... After numerous complaints they have resealed the fire escape stairway door and that only made smoke pour into my apartment from under the kitchen sink area...This was reasealed along with a crack in the ceiling of my bedroom and now whenever the person wakes up or come home within 10 minutes my apartment smells like an ashtray to the point that I can't bring my critically ill wife home from the Hospital as the smell literally would kill her... I went out and purchased a Friedrich C-90B Electronic Air Cleaner and filters used for $200.00 Cash out of pocket when one of my Customer Contacts I visited on Saturday told me I smelled like an ashtray and was I smoking ? This is no way to live as I feel my rights to non harassment have been violated as all I hear are excuses from the local office...Second Hand Smoke has been proven to be more dangerous than smoking and the fact that the electronic air cleaner clogged and had to be cleaned after just 10 hours shows how toxic the conditions are in my apartment as under normal conditions Friedrich states unit should only have to be cleaned once or twice a month and the unit was covered with a yellow-orange sticky film of nicotine...

kboland Nov 28, 2012

Thank you for your post, I believe this was posted before you spoke to the Leasing office on Monday. We have spoken to your neighbor and have sealed up both apartments, to prevent the smoke from filtering through. Please contact us at [email protected] or [protected] or fill out a Maintenance request form at http://morgan-properties.com/resMaintRequest.asp if you have any more questions or concerns.
                  Respond to this report!

• Ev
                  everydoghashisday Jan 28, 2014

So typical of them - 'thank you for your ..." They always try to cover theira ss. They are so crooked I don't know how they stay in business, except that when one of their 'companies' is no longer performing, they just send in the next one. So, Westminster was there, then Morgan, now Kettler. But, how long til they are running and the next one is coming in.

Oakwood Village is one of the many rental properties owned and managed by the same silent partners under 100 different names. The Kushner family is still in up to their elbows. So is AIG - the taxpayer bailed AIG. The wholef ucking conglomerate is nothing more than a giant scam. They buy properties under one company name, default on the loan, then buy it at a fraction of the value under another name. I cannot believe the business mogels and tax man don't connect the dots. AIG folks, your tax dollars helped them so their 'investment' companies could stick it to the little guy renting from them.

Morgan Propertiesunhealthy living conditions

Morgan Properties
                October 18, 2012

The following describes my current situation of my father’s apartment living conditions. I am first and foremost exhausted and frustrated dealing with the staff’s lack of efficacy and apathy.

Mid June of this year, my father took residency at Cranbury apartments. Within the first month of his residency, we noticed a significant leak in the laundry room area. Building Management was notified and corrected the problem, which was a leak by the air conditioning unit. Holes in the wall were made to get to the source of the problem, but they were not plugged until a week or two later. This was the beginning of our nightmare. After this incident, we noticed several roaches in the kitchen, living room, and bedroom areas. We immediately notified Building Management to convey our disgust and request for the removal of the roaches. Their solution was to have their exterminator company come onsite and treat the problem. One week later, more roaches were observed. I again called Building Management to voice my concern. They re-exterminated specific areas of the apartment. This has recurred several times since my initial complaint.

We continued to observe yet more roaches. At this point, my father began to feel uncomfortable and uneasy. I vehemently reached out to Building Management, once again, demanding that they fumigate the apartment. In the interim, we were informed that the apartment directly above my father had a dead rat infested with maggots coming through the bathroom vent. To add to our dismay, we too heard (and continue to hear) scratching sounds within the walls of my father’s apartment.

Bottom line, I have made numerous complaints to the main office, with little cooperation or results. It is October and roaches are still present. With each complaint (which I feel is just), I am met with pushback along with no sense of urgency. It is my opinion, that the entire Building is uninhabitable and should be condemned! I have been forthright and patient; however, it is my father whom I am trying to safeguard against harmful threats to his well being. My children are hesitant to spend any amount of time with their grandfather for they are afraid of bringing roaches home. You need to address this health hazard immediately!

It was brought to my attention (from speaking with neighbors) that the building has been roach infested for quite some time. Obviously, this was never conveyed to us prior to my father taking residency. As of the morning of October 18, I contacted John and Mitchel Morgan regarding this problem. I have yet to hear from either of them.

Should this situation remain as status quo or become progressively worse, I have no recourse but to seek help from the media and social media.

Morgan Propertiesun safe living conditions

Since last year 210 Cranbury is infested with cockroaches, I informed Dan Swope on numbers occasions about this problem. The problem was so bad that I tried myself to get rid of them myself since Dan, did not follow up, his first response in is own word that no one else is complaining about this. I even hired and outside pest control to combat the cockroaches and I have in writing a copy of the invoices and payment to the outside pest control. I felt like I was left with no choice I have a small child living in my home and he has allergies and roaches carry diseases. When I would go to the office I was told by Dan that the exterminator only come in on the first Tuesday of the month. There were numbers times that the exterminator did not come to my apt.

Recently that the exterminators are coming more frequently for the last 3 months to the apt in my section but its a little to late because the roaches are in the wall. Besides the roaches that are in the apartments. Now there are scratching and squeaking in the walls and ceilings in the apartment. I and this has being going on for weeks. I went to the office this past Saturday to report the new issue and also the past issues and I was told that the last complaint listed was an year ago. I did tell hear that I have spoke to Dan several times and that I can't figure out why these issues with this apartment was never noted.

These living conditions are unacceptable, I feel that know one should have to live like this. I have reached out by calling and this has been going on for over a year and the issue is not being handle. On top of that there is another issue as well. I am at my wits end to the point of contacting the Department of Health and posting on social media. Maybe then I will get results.

Morgan Propertiescranbury crossing apartmants

I moved in here December 2011 and have had roaches ever since. Western exterminators have come multiple times, but to no avail. The exterminator and maintenance have told me which unit is the culprit, however, no action has been taken to evict this family. The unit has never been "bombed" for roaches in the year I've lived here...the exterminators have only ineffectively sprayed every two weeks, or set out ugly roach traps for my guests to see in my kitchen. Almost 1 year later and still roaches?! Unacceptable and embarrassing to your company!

I also believe that I have mold growing in my carpet because I have unexplainable black spots resurfacing EVERYWHERE. When I talked to "management" in the office about replacing the carpet myself, I was told that I was not allowed to do this and that it costs him $50 to replace carpet in an apartment. At my request, "management" and maintenance inspected my carpet for 45 minutes. In my opinion, maintenance felt the carpet should be replaced, but "management" did not. I was told by "management" that my carpet could be cleaned but not replaced. (My carpet was not replaced before I moved in, and when I asked the "management" if he had records as to when this unit had new carpets installed, I was told that these records do not exist!?). When I told "management" that I contacted a company who tests for mold and was told that cleaning the carpet would be ineffective (as the mold would grow right back) I was told that I could have it tested for mold at my expense. When I asked if my carpet would be replaced if I could prove it was mold, I was told that this would not be guaranteed!
                    At the current moment, my apartment has a foul odor permeating throughout. I believe that the smell is from dead rodents between my ceiling and the roof. I used to hear them running and screeching up there and complained about it last month. I was told by Western exterminators that an "opening" where these rodents may be entering from was located and was sealed off. And now all of a sudden I have this smell? I have been in contact with the office for over a week about this. Although the receptionist and one particular maintenance man have been as polite as they can, I am still living in this unhealthy condition! My chimney has been swept and my air ducts will be cleaned at an unknown time today, however I was already informed that the air ducts are a sealed off system and that nothing could get in there...so I'm not holding my breath that cleaning the ducts will help.

I refuse to sleep here at night due to these unhealthy conditions. I will contact the East Brunswick Board of Health and the local newspapers about my concerns if this is not resolved immediately!!!

• Li
                        Lisa A. C. Oct 10, 2012

As the writer of this post, I'd like to clarifly that at the end of my 2nd paragraph, it was "management" who told me that a mold test would be MY expense and that a positive test for mold would not guarantee that my carpets would be replaced.

I'd also like to update that when I returmed to my apartment this morning and went into my bathroom, there were maggots all over the floor. I'd say 20-30 or so of them were crawling all over the floor. I called the office to find out that "management" was out of the office and only the head of maintenance was at work due to call outs. He met me at my apartment and swept up the maggots while the air ducts were cleaned by an outside contractor. No carcasses were discovered in the air vents however it was confirmed by maintenance that 2 men from maintenance will come to look under the insulation between the ceiling and the roof (as the maggots that came out of an airduct in the bathroom came from the ceiling). After an initial inspection by maintenance through the crawl space to ceiling, some "droppings" were observed. No carcass in plain view.

So what next? Am I safe to stay here? My family and friends on Facebook want me out of here ASAP!

kboland Oct 12, 2012

We are sorry about all of the issues you had to endure in your apartment, we try to make sure everyone is in a healthy and happy environment and we were not able to make that happen in your case. I hope that we were able to fix the problems that you were having and that you are happy in your new apartment. We once again apologize and if there is anything further we can help you with please don't hesitate to contact the leasing office at [protected].

Cranbury Crossing Management

• Ka
                        karenmariefazio Aug 14, 2018

Can you get back to me about my complaint that I put in on morgan properties? they said they would get back to me and I did not hear back yet. karen m fazio can you look up my case it is in the complaint board files. broken lease [email protected]

• Mi
                        Michael DeCroti Oct 22, 2018

I live in lansdale PA and there has been work underneath my apartment. The work caused massive damage and cracking to my walls and windows. My front door wouldn't open. My roommate was locked inside. I have been told it would be fixed numerous times. Still nothing has been done. Please contact me whenever you can.
                        [protected]
                        [email protected]

Comments

Morgan Propertiesunfair treatment of handicapped/disabled people

I have lived at Duncan Hill Apartments in Westfield, NJ for over 15 years, and have paid over $250, 000.00 in rent. I have recently been diagnosed with an illness that does not allow me to climb the stairs to my second-floor apartment. When I advised Management of my health issues, and that it was imperative that I move, (I also lost my job due to my illness) they have decided to fine me $3, 088.00 just to leave. My apartment has always been kept clean, I have always paid my rent on time. The apartment has not been painted or renovated in over 20 years, as I moved in on the same day the previous tenants moved out. I have called Management and left 2 messages, neither of which has been returned. This corporation is cold blooded and apparently does not care about its tenants- only their money. I have nothing left after the onset of my illness, and no one will even talk to me. $250, 000.00 is a lot of money to have paid (I am a single mom of 2) over the years, and the disrespect I am being shown is a perfect example of the treatment any future tenants will receive if they move here. I hope this posting will result in at the very least, a return call.

kboland Jan 30, 2012

Vls59-I understand your complaint and have heard that you are speaking with our Area Vice President to work through your issue. He is a very understanding man and will work with you to do what is best for all.

• Vl
                          vls59 Jan 30, 2012

I spoke to the are Vice-President today, who admitted that he has discretion to make decisions regarding situations like mine, and he refused. He did not care (though he pretended to) about the catastrophic life events in my recent history, or the fact that I just gave him my last dollar to make the February rent. Morgan Properties is a corporation that does not care about people. Each person's story is different. I am not trying to move out because I want to, I have to move out because I can no longer climb the stairs. I lost my job due to my disability, and I have nothing left. Mr. DeVos just talked around and around in boilerplate legalese, but I am a legal secretary and know when I am being BS'd. He doesn't care and will not accept a compromise. I offered my security deposit and that was not enough. Corporate greed at its worst. I will have to borrow money from family members that are already helping me to pay this outrageous fine. Something should be done to protect people from this type of rip-off. DO NOT MOVE INTO DUNCAN HILL APARTMENTS OR ANY COMPLEXES OWNED BY MORGAN PROPERTIES!!!

kboland Feb 02, 2012

I spoke to the area VP today and he said that you both worked through the problems you were having and came to an agreement. I am glad that you were able to work together to come to a conclusion.

Kim

Morgan Propertiesthieves and poor customer service

We've experienced flooding from our ceiling, toilets due to sewage issues, ceiling and etc. Had to be displaced and said they would honor an addendum when renewal came around but didn't keep their word because by the time renewal came around management changes so everyone we were dealing with no longer worked for the company and absolutely nothing was documented on our file. They have piss poor customer service and no consideration for their tenants. Poor maintenance of the apartments and it was obvious that there was thorough background checks of their employees ie: the maintenance men because some the ones that were on call/emergency used to come to my apartment reeking of alcohol and was extremely rude and unpleasant. . They are liars and crooks. They've tacked on late fees and quickly filed court papers putting people in jeopardy to lose their homes with no consideration of these hard economic times. They're practically slandering our name by making it seem that in the 3yrs we've lived there we never paid our rent on time and that's not true. They've lied and said we didn't give proper notice to vacate the apartment and trumped up charges for another months rent when we were out before the 1st of the month. They've also tried to charge us almost $3000 for the breaking of our lease when they told us that we wouldn't be charged and the rent would be prorated based on the amount of days we remained in the unit . They've made up all kinds of fraudulent damages to the apartment and appliances to keep our security deposit. We just received another threatening letter from them stating that we still owe $777 no explanation as to what this charge is for or anything. They claim they're allowed to charge us anything when you don't complete the term of your lease. What kind of BS is that? I would not recommend this property to anyone. I have already spread the word for no one to ever rent any thing from any complex under the management of Morgan Properties.