Modlilyread reviews before buying

O Review updated:

Purchased some clothing from ModLily and was completely disappointed. I had to pay another $50 just to ship stuff back to China. And even after that they tried not to give me 100% refund! The quality of the clothing was very poor, fabrics looked cheap, and it looked nothing like the pictures on their website. Sizes were completely wrong! Clothes I received also had some stains and strange smell! They offered me only 50% money back if I sent all products back. They have 30 day return policy and I sent everything back in a week. So, where is my money?

• Ha
    Hannah Nichole Martin Apr 24, 2016

I orderded my ploka dot 2 piece swimsuit on the 28th of march n i havnt got anything at all i need it before my vaction now!

• As
    AshJack Apr 24, 2016

Don't order from them. They'll take your money and you won't receive your order.

• Sh
    Shanika Hicks Aug 23, 2016

I haven't received it and also they sent it to the wrong address

• As
    AshJack Aug 23, 2016

Ordered 3 items from them the end of March, was suppose to ship in 4-5 days. Still haven't received it. Requested a refund and haven't heard a word. I keep submitting tickets requesting my order or a refund and they haven't responded. Of course, they have my money.

• Re
    Reviewer26635 Aug 23, 2016

I purchased black little dress from www.modlily.com. The delivery was ok, but the owner has sent me completely different dress, which didn’t look alike as on the website. As well as the fabric was also different. I wasn’t satisfied with the purchase and asked the seller that it was different dress, but this person replied that I was stupid and mixed something. As well he asked not to bother him with such little problems. Stay away from this horrible seller.

DalenN Aug 23, 2016

Beware of their return policy!! If they ship you the wrong item, the customer must pay to ship it back to China AND they only give you 60% back from what you paid for it as a restocking fee. They don't pay for their mistakes, they expect the customer to pay for their mistakes. I ordered 4 items from them, and 2 of them were sent to me 3 sizes larger than I ordered. They refuse to pay to correct the issue. They told me if I wanted all my money back I should sell them online. Plus, their products are very cheaply made!

Dawn McElroy Kanavy Aug 23, 2016

The items are cheaply made, come from China and it's too expensive to exchange, if needed. I just threw $45 down the drain!

Dana Aug 23, 2016

Have ordered from this company and haven't received my order yet. I made my order about a month ago, they took my money and never delivered anything. I contacted ModLily customer service many times and money wasn't refunded. Their rep said that I was a liar and my that the items were already delivered! Absolutely ridiculous! I will never order anything from them again! I want my money back, but these thieves refuse to refund me!

• Es
    Esther Berger-Lahman May 23, 2018

I received 2 bathing suits which I ordered but the sizes were way off & I cannot wear them. After reading other comments I am not sending them back since it is doubtful that I will get a refund & it would cost me even more money to send them back. I would urge anyone not to order anything that comes from this company or any other Chinese company. I have found that when dealing with foreign companies that they do not understand the difference between truth & lies. They are unreliable & untrustworthy. DO NOT BUY FROM MODLILY.

Marion White Jun 16, 2018

I ordered thee tops from them. I got them OK but they don’t fit the shoulders are too tight and so are the sleeves. they must be made for petite Chinese women, although I did order a three 2X and couldn’t even get them over my shoulders, although the tops themselves looked big. I think paying for them through pay pal insures they will be delivered, I know if they don’t deliver pay pay will will go after them. Anyway I won’t send them back I’ll donate them to the thrift store.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices