Modlilydiscount coupon

D

I have subscribed for Modlily to get a discount coupon but I never received it!
I waited for several days and then contacted Modlily customer support to find out what was going on. Their rep said that I was supposed to get my coupon the same day I subscribed.
They said that they'll contact me back as soon as they find the reason.
When they contacted me they said that coupon was sent to my email and still I never received it. Very unprofessional website, they were not even able to help me!
I will not buy from them because I believe that they'll bring me nothing but trouble with that kind of lousy service.

• Updated by philip kohberger · Oct 15, 2017

Modlily
    ModLily Contacts & Information
    Posted: Oct 15, 2017 by philip kohberger
    M1709222255364902
    Complaint Rating: 100 % with 1 votes

• Updated by Wynellen · Aug 07, 2017

Just submitted today. No update as of yet

• Ca

Total scam

• Be
    Bertie T Nov 01, 2018

4 dresses do not fit
    I ordered XXL and still to small
    I called [protected] at the proper hours
    and no one answers
    I need an address to return the dresses
    My ticket no. T4173921486

• De
    Deborah Susan Oct 22, 2018

I ordered two blouses on the 9th of this month. The $52.30 was taken out of my check and I have yet to receive them or even a tracking number. I just want to know where they are at or if I can get a refund. I have called and also emailed but the email was rejected stating it could not be delivered.

• Wy
    Wynellen Oct 16, 2018

Inv#MM170707224919
    Track# LW577063615CN
    Total order $25.37
    "Returned to sender on July 26, 2017"
    PayPal handled payment but was charged to my credit card.
    Resolution desired is a refund of my $25.37.
    John Savino
    email address [email protected]
    tel [protected]
    Thanks for your attention to this problem.

• Me
    Melissa Lampkin Sep 10, 2018

I ordered the above referenced product on 9/30/17. On Monday, it will be 30 days. I would like an explanation on why it is taking so long for my order. I ordered from [email protected]

• Ph
    philip kohberger Sep 10, 2018

Item was damaged.I was offered 15.00 as a partial refund and declined it.The item is of no use to me and i think i deserve a full refund. I cannot use this item because the damage is too severe. I am sorry i didn't read your reviews before i ordered this item.

• Ga
    Gaye Parslow Sep 06, 2018

Ordered 2 tops and charged for them . One amount $38.17 has been credited for some reason . Wondering where the remaining top is as has not arrived and believe delivery long overdue . Regards Gaye Parslow
    Top was ordered early October .
    I still would like to receive the top that I have paid for please as I like it

• Ju
    Julie Blewis Sep 05, 2018

DO NOT BUY from this company, they take your money and never send out the clothes just keep making excuses! Its been a month and no item and no return!! Avoid a total sham

• Va
    Valerie Case Sep 03, 2018

HI just ordered this Jumpsuit a little while ago. Could i please change the size from Med to Large. Sorry for the trouble.
    Thanks
    Valerie Case

• Mi
    Michellestokes Sep 01, 2018

[protected] Tracking number

Dear Sir

I still haven't received my dress It's almost 2 weeks now and I see on the tracking website of jcex shipment company that it is delivered and I am at the house all the time nothing come at all.