Modern Beauty Saloncan't get spots even after making paper booking 1 month in advance.

D Aug 16, 2018

Hi,

I am very very disappointed with Modern Beauty after all these years.

I am a long time customer since 20yrs ago but I can see your booking system is getting from bad to worse! Lack of staff each time for massage and giving excuses...

It is very tiring for customer to call each month to ask for slots even after they put in request on paper for advance (1mth) for facial/massage bookings.

The management should look into deploying staff to Royal Brothers branch if they are short of staff and not just let customer wait and call them up for slots each month.

I have diligently submit my bookings on paper each month (1 mth in advance but always can't get my Friday slots. This is getting very annoying and tiring for me. I am really considering giving up to use your services in future after I finish my packages there!

This month (Aug), I still have not get any slots for massage even though I made advance booking (1 mth ago in early July or end June) on paper. I have to use the online booking to book my facial for 3 Aug (Fri), facial not done properly, I requested to redo on Sunday, I have requested to cancel the facial on 3 Aug in the system. Not sure if they have done so?!

Please get someone to call me back at [protected].

Thanks
Daphne
Customer no. 3689

• Ka
    kat22mick Oct 07, 2018

I heard from one staff at Modern Beauty that the managers have requested the company to cut the slots for online booking. The reason is so that the customers will need to rely on the managers to help with making the bookings. There is this thing at Modern Beauty that the managers will only make bookings with you, if you buy courses from them. Otherwise, no one will help you to make bookings. You can forever call & there is no time for you!

• Da
    Daphne Goh Oct 22, 2018

@kat22mick Only facial slots can be booked online. Massage slots can't book online. They kept asking customers to sign packages but can't fulfilled the requested booking slots. Each visit, they will try to sell you things and introduce "new" treatments. I told them off. Can't give me massage slots still dare to sell you new packages! I hope more people will complain online and made it public and shame them!

• Ag
    Agnes Sek Mar 18, 2019

I have the same experience in terms of making body massage n foot reflexology treatment. I can never ever been able to book for a slot even at the beginning of the month. They have very bad booking system. We are unable to book for the following month, we can only book current month even if I am to make the booking on 31st of the month, they are still unable to book the following month. Atrocious. I am still stuck with 13 foot reflexology sessions.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices