Menu
Peculiar People Holistic Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Peculiar People Holistic
reviews & complaints

www.peculiarpeopleholistic.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 13 Reviews

Peculiar People Holistic Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
7 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Peculiar People Holistic at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Peculiar People Holistic has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Peculiar People Holistic. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest Peculiar People Holistic reviews & complaints

K
7:10 pm EDT

Peculiar People Holistic i have not received my order that I made on Sept 1

I placed an order with this company on September 1. i received an email saying that a shipping label was made on September 26/2023 for my order. Order # 135264. it also gave me a tracking number that does not work. My order amount was $118.82. I don't understand how they were still allowed to sell when they have had complaints since January. Now the website is gone and they are not answering my emails. At the same time they were sending me emails trying to sell me more products all the way into October.. Wild!

Desired outcome: I would like a refund. which is sad because i love their products. It has always worked for me.

Peculiar People Holistic This biz is a scam

This biz is a scam. They take customers' money and don't deliver the product. There should be a criminal suit filed against this company.

V
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Peculiar People Holistic This company is terrible!

This company is terrible! I ordered something a month ago and still haven't received it. The status update hasn't changed at all. I've sent so many emails, but no one has responded. I'm pretty sure I've been scammed!

Hide full review

Is Peculiar People Holistic legit?

Our verdict: Given the nuanced findings from Complaints Board's comprehensive review, we cannot assert the full safety of Peculiar People Holistic's website. The legitimacy of Peculiar People Holistic requires cautious navigation by users. We recommend proceeding with caution and employing your best judgment when interacting with Peculiar People Holistic, especially when browsing their offerings or sharing personal information.

Peculiar People Holistic earns 49% level of Trustworthiness

Moderate Safety Advisory: Peculiar People Holistic has a 49% legitimacy rating by Complaintsboard. Proceed with caution, using best judgment.

Website's registrar is popular among scammers, it means that a significant number of scammers have used that registrar to register domain names for their fraudulent websites. This can indicate that the registrar has lax verification processes, making it easier for scammers to register domains without providing accurate information.

Exercise caution when using peculiarpeopleholistic.com as it may have lower quality content or a poor user experience, leading to fewer visitors and lower traffic.

Peculiar People Holistic protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

We have detected an internal review system on Peculiar People Holistic's website, which can be a positive feature for customers looking to make informed decisions about the company's offerings. However, we recommend that you take the time to research the reviews and verify their authenticity before trusting them entirely

We found that the website for Peculiar People Holistic is very young, indicating that it may be new or recently launched. It is important to exercise caution when engaging with new websites, as they may not have established a trustworthy reputation yet and could be more vulnerable to security risks.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• We found clear and detailed contact information for Peculiar People Holistic. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as social media account. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.
  • Peculiarpeopleholistic.com has a valid SSL certificate, while Scammers can obtain a valid SSL certificate by using fake information or by using a stolen or hijacked domain. In some cases, they may even use a certificate issued to another legitimate website.
  • This website offers payment methods that provide the option for customers to get their money back, which could be a positive indicator of the company's commitment to customer satisfaction.
S
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Peculiar People Holistic DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE *** PEOPLE!

DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE *** PEOPLE! I ordered a month ago and still haven't received anything. I emailed them, and they keep responding back, saying it takes 10-15 business days, not including weekends or holidays! Well, it's been a month, and I'm pretty sure we all know what 10-15 business days are. What the *** is wrong with these ***!

Peculiar People Holistic This company is a fraud

This company is a fraud. I placed an order and got the same tracking info as others, saying the order was waiting for the *** to pick up. But there was no order for the *** to pick up. The shipment hasn't moved since I got the first notification. I emailed Peculiar People Holistic, and they said in the email that if there's no movement in 21 business days, they'll send the item again. I paid for 3-5 day shipping.

L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Peculiar People Holistic This company is a total mess!

This company is a total mess! I ordered two bottles of their product for $82.07 on February 8th, 2023. According to USPS tracking, the order was received on March 6th in Pompano Beach, FL. But guess what? It's still stuck there as of today, April 28th, 2023! Can you believe it?

I only received one text from the owner, Moline, on April 12th. They are terrible at responding to customers. And when someone finally did respond (I posted my issue on their Facebook Page this Wednesday), they told me that "I" should contact their Fulfillment Center. Seriously? Why should I, the one who paid for the product, have to contact THEIR Fulfillment Center? It's their responsibility to do that and keep the customer updated!

E

Peculiar People Holistic PECULIAR PEOPLE HOLISTIC is a scam biz

PECULIAR PEOPLE HOLISTIC is a scam biz. Don't buy nothin' from 'em. I've been waitin' for like a whole month tryin' to get my stuff. They sent me some label trackin' number before they even shipped it. That was on the 15th of March, and every time I check, it's like: Latest Update The U.S. *** was electronically told by the shipper on March 15, 2023 to expect your package for mailin'. This don't mean they got it or even sent it yet. They'll let me know 'bout the delivery when they feel like it. Don't fall for this fake company. I'm gettin' my money back no matter what their ad says 'bout no cancellations. If they don't send the stuff, they gotta (and they will) give a refund to the customer.

G
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Peculiar People Holistic I bought somethin' from Peculiar People Holistic LLC's website on February 1st

I bought somethin' from Peculiar People Holistic LLC's website on February 1st. Got an email on February 13th sayin' they made a shipping label, but the post office never got the package. I told the company, and they said it was shipped. I asked the post office again, and they said they didn't get it. I told the company again, and they said they're waitin' on the post office. That was 4 days ago, and now they ain't answerin' my emails.

R

Peculiar People Holistic I ordered from this company on 1/7/23

I ordered from this company on 1/7/23. They sent me an email saying it would take 15 days to get my stuff, but they should have told me that before I bought it. It's 2/28/23 now and I still haven't gotten anything. They emailed me on 2/7/23 saying they made a *** label, but *** never got my package. They take forever to reply, but when they do, they just say they're still working on it and won't give me my money back. Lots of other people are having the same problem. You should check out their *** instagram, shop pay reviews, and I have screenshots too if you need them. They need to be looked into and give everyone their money back, including me.

E

Peculiar People Holistic I ordered the detox at the start of January

I ordered the detox at the start of January. I paid $9.99 for shipping, expecting it to arrive in 3-5 days. However, I haven't received anything yet! In early February, I got an email with a tracking number, but when I clicked on it, there was nothing attached. The tracking message said that the U.S. *** was informed by the shipper on February 3, 2023, about the package, but it doesn't confirm if it was received or mailed. They'll provide delivery status information if available. I've sent them emails, but haven't received any replies. I've also reached out to my bank, hoping they can help resolve this issue.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Peculiar People Holistic I bought this thing on 2/15 from *** - CEO - Peculiar People Holistic and I just want my money back

I bought this thing on 2/15 from *** - CEO - Peculiar People Holistic and I just want my money back. The wait time is so long. I realized it was *** business days (excluding weekends & national holidays) and another *** SHIPPING TIMELINE STANDARD: 3-7 business days from the date your order ships. That's way too long to wait for a thing. Her refund policy is unfair, especially since it takes so long. The confirmation emails only come after you buy it, so you don't know how long it will take. And no matter what, you can't get a refund. I don't get why it stays in shopping status when they don't even have the thing. They should just say they're out of stock and send an email saying they have it available again. It's not fair to customers who support them if they're not honest upfront and just take people's money without having the thing to sell. I want my money back and I don't want her thing. I want a refund!

L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Peculiar People Holistic On 01/26/2023, I bought 2 things from Peculiar People Holistic LLC for a total of $72.44

On 01/26/2023, I bought 2 things from Peculiar People Holistic LLC for a total of $72.44. They sent me an email to confirm my order within a day. But by 02/15/2023, I had to reach out to them because my order hadn't been sent yet. They said sorry in an email and promised to ship it right away. The next day, they told me they printed a label and said it would arrive on 02/18/2023. But on 02/23/2023, I had to contact them again because my order status was still stuck at "label created" and I still hadn't gotten my stuff! They didn't respond to me. So on 03/03/2023, I emailed them again, begging them to ship my order. The next day, they emailed me back saying my order status had changed. But as of 03/06/2023, my order still hadn't changed from "label printed" and I still haven't gotten my package. I called them, and they said they still hadn't received my package. I've talked to 35 other customers on their social media pages who are also waiting for over 60 days for their orders and being lied to by the merchant.

M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Peculiar People Holistic Paid with thru Pay Pal Chase Freedom *** Credit Card x-3278

Paid with thru Pay Pal Chase Freedom *** Credit Card x-3278. You'll see "PAYPAL *PECULIAR..." on your card statement. $76.32. Ship to ***. Transaction ID. Seller info Peculiar People Holistic ***. Invoice ID. Purchase details Sea *** Gel - 16oz $28.50. 1 Day (Happy Colon) Cleanser $40.00. Amount $68.50. Discount - $10.28. Shipping $12.12. Tax $5.98. Total $76.32.

On [protected] I got this email: Hey ***, Thanks for purchasing! You made the right choice choosing to live your life the better way. We cant wait for you to try it out! Speaking of trying it out, the wait is almost over as your package is arriving soon. If the product you receive isnt up to our standard (our team will verify defects), you can send us a message within 3 days upon receiving and well process a replacement.

On [protected] - I send this Re: Order *** I still have not receive my order and it's been 15 days, at this point you can cancel my order and release refund back to my card. ***

On [protected] they send this back: Hi ***, we understand. Our current processing time is *** business days, not including weekends and holidays. Order *** is in the processing queue, and youll get a separate email with the tracking number when the order ships. Our team is working diligently and processing the orders every day, in the same sequence they were received. As stated in the Refund Policy and FAQs, all orders placed are final sale, and there are no cancellations or refunds. The FAQs have information on our processing time: How long does it take to process my order? Once payment has been made, 99% of all orders leave our fulfillment center within *** business days. Thank you in advance for your patience! ?-Fulfillment Team Peculiar People Holistic "Where peculiar people shop holistically" ***

I still have not received anything; they have not fulfilled the order processing. I wanted my order to be refunded to me. I feel they are just taken people money and not fulfilled their policy.

Read full review of Peculiar People Holistic and 2 comments
2 comments
Aliandmanny
Philadelphia, US
Nov 13, 2023 6:39 pm EST

I placed an order in September and I still have not received the item or any confirmation when I would receive it. I also sent an email and no one has yet to respond to me, this is very frustrating and unprofessional. Do you still have the item in stock? If not, can I just be refunded my money?

BILLarious Bullfrog
, US
Oct 11, 2023 7:57 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I order this product 1 month ago and still have not received anything after spending a lot of money on their product. I sent numerous emails and still no reply from them. I will never order from them again and will inform all my friends and family to never order from them.

Peculiar People Holistic Customer Reviews Overview

Peculiar People Holistic is a renowned holistic wellness center that has garnered positive reviews from satisfied customers. With a focus on providing natural and alternative healing methods, Peculiar People Holistic has gained a reputation for their exceptional services and knowledgeable practitioners.

One of the standout features of Peculiar People Holistic is their team of highly skilled and experienced practitioners. Customers have praised their expertise and ability to provide personalized treatment plans that cater to individual needs. Whether it's acupuncture, herbal medicine, or energy healing, the practitioners at Peculiar People Holistic are dedicated to helping their clients achieve optimal health and well-being.

Customers have also commended the welcoming and peaceful atmosphere at Peculiar People Holistic. The center is designed to create a serene environment where clients can relax and rejuvenate. From the moment you step through the doors, you are greeted with a warm and friendly staff who are committed to ensuring your comfort and satisfaction.

Another positive aspect highlighted in the reviews is the effectiveness of the treatments offered at Peculiar People Holistic. Many customers have reported significant improvements in their physical and mental health after undergoing various therapies. Whether it's managing chronic pain, reducing stress, or improving sleep quality, customers have found relief and positive results through the holistic treatments provided.

Furthermore, Peculiar People Holistic is known for their commitment to using natural and organic products. Customers appreciate the emphasis on holistic healing methods that prioritize the body's innate ability to heal itself. This dedication to natural remedies resonates with those seeking alternative options to conventional medicine.

In conclusion, Peculiar People Holistic has received glowing reviews for their exceptional services, knowledgeable practitioners, peaceful atmosphere, effective treatments, and commitment to natural healing methods. If you are looking for a holistic wellness center that prioritizes your well-being, Peculiar People Holistic is definitely worth considering.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Peculiar People Holistic contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Peculiar People Holistic?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Peculiar People Holistic Customer Service. Initial Peculiar People Holistic complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Peculiar People Holistic above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Peculiar People Holistic. Discuss the issues you have had with Peculiar People Holistic and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.