Modern Beauty Salonvery difficult to book an appointment

L Nov 27, 2019

I cant get the appointment to fix for at least 3-4 months. This are second times that I cant book an appointment since Aug'19 till Nov'19.
I have given dates immediate when I finished the facial cum massage in paper for their ref. because when i called salon before month end (calendar not open for booking and i called 1st day of the month and was told that calendar was full)
If there cant take the booking for massage then why they asked me bought a 20 session???
p.s. i given the ample time schedule for booking (Mon-Thur, 6 to 7 pm) and Salon cant fix accordingly and every called just fix for the facial only???
The consultant don't understand customer's need and requirement and asking every round to purchase their products...

• Gi
    Giman_wakeup! Dec 03, 2019

Very normal nowadays. I even received comments from their customer service staff :又不是我进的appointment. 你跟我complained 没又用. This was after I called them ample times to remind them abt my appointment. Hello...you represent your company. How could you tell this to customers?

• So
    SoHow Dec 19, 2019

I have the same experience, I made appointment request one month in advance, and called almost every week, i was allocated 2 appointments in 3 months, when the staff tried to sell me more packages, i told her that i have not been able to use the packages i purchased 7 years ago, she said you are lucky you got an appointment a month!

I have requested for refund, but customer service said the company rejected my request, I stated my case, she agreed to appeal for me, but on the same phone call she told me that the company will never agree to refund.

There are so many similar complaints, we should all start to complain to the company or bring the issue to the attention of CASE.

• Ms
    Ms Ang Oct 27, 2020

Yes terrible service and hard selling, very hard up staffs. The many complains here is what i also encounter. Never will i continue after my package ends. Worse beauty salon i ever encounter!!