Modern Beauty Salonbooking for massage

H Sep 25, 2018

After months of calling for an appointment, there is still no slots for me, i had called and follow-up with Customer service and never did they get back to me on my appointment, very disappointed and upset as this is unethical and different from what you had promise me, Years and Months of calling but still no avail to my Massage.
This is the most hilarious and upsetting parts that no efforts was made to arrange a date for my request.

After Boon Keng has close down i was refereed to Raffles Place and now Raffles place ask me to call Somerset.
If customer is chasing after service this is not enjoying, this is torturing and if Giman cannot commit to customer they should not ask us to pay for it.

Kindly refund my Money as i'm very tired to follow-up on my balance package.

• Ka
    kat22mick Oct 07, 2018

This is the idea! The managers kept asking customers to buy courses but the shops actually don't have enough masseurs to accommodate the demands!
    If you are frustrated, they will ask you to talk to the managers. Then the managers will happily help you to make appointments, BUT you need to buy more courses from them!

Janjan Yeo Apr 04, 2019

Has anyone get back any refund?

• Ru
    Ruby BB May 22, 2019

They asked me to buy their package EVERY TIME I went there, even thought I still have few thousand dollars facial, treatments and massage packages signed with them yet to be used.
    Their massage is extremely difficult to book a slot.

• St
    Starrynite Oct 01, 2019

@Ruby BB I am facing the same problem:)

• Lo
    Lovewhitelotus Zhang Sep 09, 2019

I called many time for booking, always said in waiting list., but never response. I won't buy package any more. Be careful not to sign package to Giman/Modern beauty.