MMA One Stop ShopIncorrect Product Description, will not admit/fix

The business seller, MMA One Stop Shop, sells MMA gear on marketplace sites such as Amazon and eBay. One of their items, a set of boxing workout DVDs, were listed as "Boxing Workout DVDs, 2", on Amazon. Underneath you could choose '1' or '2'. However, selecting either of these numbers does nothing except change a variable called 'size' on the page, which does nothing. No price change, no image change (the product images do not even match the product so you cannot compare). The product description then lists what each DVD contains.

The problem lies here that the title specifies 2 DVDs (DVD in the plural sense, and the actual number identifying 2), and there is no where on the page that suggests otherwise. So I order the set, cause I want to save an additional $7 then buying each one separate, and instead I get one DVD case, which I opened thinking there would be 2 inside. Nope. After contacting them quite a few times, they are unable to comprehend how poor their product description is of this item. After even notifying them of this problem in the first email and asking for just half the refund and return of the disc (as I would of never bought just one from them because they are charging more for one disc compared to other vendors), they will not help in any way, even after ADMITTING their product description was posted incorrectly. In one of their following emails after changing the page, they stated that 'they hire someone for posting the products' and do not admit it is their fault. I'm sorry, but in order for someone to post a product for you, you still need to give them all the information and then you have to review it, which means you are still responsible.

So after admitting it was wrong and then stating they didn't do it, this is one horrible company. They then changed the page, but fortunate for me I saved the web page in its original form, and am currently in a dispute with Amazon over it. Hopefully I win, but either way I want this story at least to be released out on the web in hopes it'll make someone aware of the type of ethics this business has.

• Si
    Simon from Australia Mar 16, 2013

I made few orders from MMAONESTOPSHOP. The Everlast Boxing Gloves looked like they were used as a display product. The black color of the gloves became grey. The condition of leather is totally faded. Next. The Everlast Leather Boxing headgear. It is a mockery to send the product to the customer that has a manufactory fault. Yes, they told me I can replace it if I will send it for my own expenses. I would pay attention to other small items that cost less than 30 dollars. Generally I was very disappointed.
    Delivery - the shop charges you as per DHL or Fed Ex but sends products by the cheapest post service. People, I must to say that 30-35 days delivery to Australia - it is just ridiculous!!! I am making purchases from the US every month and never had experience like that.
    I purchased 7 different products from mmaonestopshop. And I will never ever buy again. I would recommend to avoid this seller.

• Je
    jeremyh Feb 12, 2012

damn i just placed a prder and they are saying they didnt get it! 4 days ago i placed it, i even sent them from my bank statement the exact price as their website and it even says from "paypalmma"from pa, the date blablabla just like their site, and they say"thats not us"! i even printed the reciept up and taking it to my bank tomorrow to report fraud do not mess with these idiots.

• Su
    supernovadramaqueen Jan 04, 2012

yes they seem pretty shady.i purchased a kneebrace at the beginning of wrestling season and used ttheir sizing guidelines which were incorrect.admittadly this is not their fault but as it took so long for it to come i didnt want to wait to return it and then have them send the correct size back.so what they advised i do was mail the large back and when it arrived they would refund it.at the same time if I paid for another one in medium they would ship it out immidiately.i contacted them over a month later and they said they would not send the "replacement" until they recieved the original.so basically they tied pretending i did not pay them twice and have no knee brace to show for it.sketchy at best