Mitsubishi-7302M60 60' 1080p DLP HDTV Model WD60735 _ Serial No# S 125483extended serivce plan

I purchase a mitsubishi 60' 1080p dlp hdtv from aaron"s sales and lease ownership in 06/25/2008 paid it off in 06/3/2010. I purchase a exended warranty on07/01/2010 I was told it was with mitsubishi for my hdtv. I paid 137.79 for it. When my hdtv stop working I call mitsubishi to have service done on my hdtv, I was told I didnt have awarranty with them on 03/1/2011 and to call aaron's. When I call aaron's they said have one with mitsubishi, and they would look into it. On 03/1/2011. On 03/2/2011 I was told I didnt have a warranty with mitsubishi. My extended service plan was with aaron's. Was never told that when I bought the warranty or shown the term of the agreement, I was miss lead by aaron's salesman her name was wendy the manager and ray an employee. Now my hdtv is not working an aaron's so call extended service plan say they dont cover part that's not made in usa. I feel I been had taken avantage of. I'am very angry, I have been a loyal costumer every since 2004. I need to be made whole again an my warranty in place an hdtv fixed. I hope we dont have to go to court over this matter. And things can be taken' care of. Very angry an up set!!!.