Mitchum Deodorantthe solid deodorant breaks off in big chunks

The last 4 Mitchum solid deodorants I have purchased have broken off in huge pieces. Can't return with no receipt.

• De
    DeeDee212 Sep 23, 2017

I thought it was just me who had this problem, although I like to buy the best quality products my funds are limited and thus I can't afford to pay extra for a product that I can't use more than a few times before the packaging fails. I just wasted an hour looking through my receipts and my drugstore's online records to see if I could find proof of purchase to return this item. I will not be buying it again!

• Am
    amk77 Jul 16, 2011

I've had the same problem for years and I still use it because it works best and has the least amount of skin irritation. Have you been able to contact the manufacturer? I've tried several times and it seems as though they're not really interested. If this is the case I may need to look for a replacement.