Midasoil change

J

This morning I dropped my car off for an oil change and picked it up after work. I then drove to pick my son up from soccer and then home. On the way home, my engine was making a straining noise and as I pulled into my house the oil light was flickering. I brought my son in and came out 15 minutes later to a pool of oil on my pavement under the car. I pulled the dipstick and it was bone dry. My 2015 car may now have engine damage, I have no vehicle for work tomorrow or my children's weekend sports events, and my car is undrivable.

oil change

• De
    Dee Vaught Nov 25, 2018

This just happened to me this past Friday. May I ask is Midas going to repair your motor ? I am trying to see if they will repair mine as the same incident happened to my car about 15 minutes after leaving from having it serviced.