Metem International B. V — airwheel z3 electric scooter
I purchased an Airwheel Z3 from Metem International B.V via eBay. It developed a fault and at first Metem were very helpful. They eventually agree (in writing) to send a returns label to me and that they would issue a full refund (£299).
I waited for two weeks for the returns label to arrive, it didn't.
Now they ignore all my emails. One of their contact numbers is dead and the other permanently engaged.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
More Metem International B. V Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Metem International B. V. - long distance spotting scope telescope. 
- [Resolved] Metem Technology - nat geo telescope 
- Metem International - heider pro5 pmr446 double pack
- Metem International - heider pro zoom x1 telescope 
- Metem International B. V. - bresser pirsch 25-75x100 spotting scope ordered and paid for on 8th february 2016 and not delivered as at 20th july, 2016
- Metem International - my order #landen-000000593, heider pro zoom x1 land telescope 
- Metem International - pro zoom x1 not received
- Metem International - unethical behaviour 
- Metem International - product not received 
- Metem International - refund request for cancelled order