[Resolved] Metem International B. V.long distance spotting scope telescope.

J Review updated:

Hi I bought a telescope on line on 22/09/15 for USD 119.99, using my Citibank Visa card. They said it will be delivered in 7 working days. The product is not delivered & vendor cannot be contacted by email or phone. I checked the company's Facebook. Many complaints about not receiving product and poor customer service and those who received it say its made in China and they feel that they have been scammed. Company's details: Metem International B.V. Kabelweg 43 1014 BA Amsterdam, Netherlands, +[protected] Web Site: https://goo.gl/p534UT 1. Does this Company exists? Or is someone dead? Company's Claim: Metem Technology is an Amsterdam based technology producer serving high quality everyday use products to the entire world. Metem Technology Face Book: There are several complaints and loss of money. - They say its a scam. If they exist I would like my money back. James Das

long distance spotting scope telescope.

• Metem Technology's response · Dec 07, 2015

Dear Mr. Das,

We have been searching your details and according to the shipping company report, your order was delivered on the 10th of October.
    If the information is incorrect, please send an email to us and our Customer Service team will help you immediately.
    We are very proud to be an official distributor of a such a well-known society, as is National Geographic.
    We are working very hard to offer the best quality-price and provide with the best service to all our customers worldwide.
    Please, accept our apologies for any inconvenient caused and don't hesitate to contact us every time you need it.
    You can contact us directly in [email protected] and we will manage any request you might have.

Best regards,

Customer Service Support

• Metem Technology's response · Dec 15, 2015

Dear Steven,

Thank you for informing us.
    Your order was dispatched on the 3rd of December and according to the information provided by UPS.
    The package was delivered on the 7th of December.
    If you need further information, please send us an email to [email protected] and our customer team will hadle your request shortly.

Best regards,

Customer Service Support

• Updated by Dissapointer · Aug 15, 2017

• Updated by Jose Maria Reyes Garcia · Mar 01, 2018

Nothing at all at this moment

• Resolution Statement

• La
    Lankareal Dec 04, 2015

Dear James Das,
    This company Metem International B.V. Kabelweg 43 1014 BA Amsterdam, Netherlands is using National Geographic logo as marketing tool, so first we have visited National Geographic web site and checked and found they are scam.

Next time please check and read the reviews before making order,
    Thanks,
    www.lankareal.lk

Steven Bruns Dec 14, 2015

On 12/2/2015 I thought I was buying a Long distance spotting scope telescope that was sponsored by National Geographic from Metem International B.V. I paid via Pay Pal and have heard nothing from Metem. I have tried contacting customer service and again I have heard nothing.

I will be contacting Facebook, where the ad appeared, and Pay Pal to see if they condone this type of activity. I will follow-up my comments to let readers know of my resolution.

• Pe
    Peter Chancellor Jan 12, 2016

I ordered and received the Nat Geo scope as described on the Facebook ad. Also received the free hand held spotter. Reputable companies so I guess the problem lies with the delivery agent. I'm sure all problems will be resolved.

• Ro
    Roy S Moss Apr 28, 2016

My order and payment for the spotting scope was acknowledged on 20 Jan 2016 by Metem
    Metem emailed me on 02 Feb 2016 that they were out of stock.
    Metem emailed me on 24 Feb 2016 to say that the spotting scopes were of poor quality so they had ordered replacements.
    01 April 2016 Metem acknowledged my request for a refund.
    To date (29. April 2016) I have not received my refund or any further correspondence and you have clearly strung me along for so long that I no longer make a claim from PayPal.

Tony Barham Jul 26, 2016

I ordered a scope and a iPhone fitting device on the 9th July and when I emailed asking for delivery date was told that stock of the iPhone fitting would be in approx two weeks have emailed to find out when and received nothing now tried customer service but no such address will I presume have to go to visa for them to sort it out I fed up emailing

Steve Vids Aug 06, 2016

I'm fed up of emailing these people. There seem to be many different email addresses and telephone numbers that don't work. I ordered a land telescope and camera adaptor, they took my money in the middle of July, but since then have not contacted me at all regarding how long I should wait or to given me the refund I demanded. I think this company are shockingly bad!

• Pr
    Pradeep Kumar Jena Sep 10, 2016

I have paid an amount of USD 129.90 for heider pro zoom telescope . But neither I get any acknowledge nor any confirmation.

Stephanie Schuur Sep 13, 2016

I too ordered the h"Heider" pro zoom at the recommendation of my father. It was ordered o8/30/2016. Not only does no one answer the phone in Turkey, the US or the Nederlands office I found the office in the States is a pay by the hour for office space firm. Not an actual location for Matem International. I checked on FB to see where the ad originated and it is out of Kabul. The original ad is on a site, much like Craig's List offering cars etc for sale by supposed owners. I highly doubt that too. It is funded by the Afghanistan International Bank. Perhaps you show up to see a car for sale, they take your money and shoot you? I don't know, but I am pretty positive that not only is this a scam to get our money, but the money is going towards funding someone or some organization we don't want to be involved in. If that is the case, how do we report these people?
    Here is a copy of the letter I received this morning.

Dear *****

Thank you for contacting us today. Metem team is always happy to receive your questions and feedback.

We would like to confirm that we received your order on 30-08 and the payment has been completed successfully on the same day. Your order number is #ZOOMEN-000001853. Your product is a Heider PRO Zoom X1 Land Telescope and a Heider TA01 Universeel Metaal Land telescoop Camera Adapter. Your order is complete and safe.

We would like to share the following links with you so that you may have a more complete idea of your products;https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYyOb1Du4aA and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01aAWPSPChU

The reason of the delay is that the specific product became very popular within the summer and is currently out of stock. We are expecting our new items within two weeks and we will start with the deliveries immediately. Please accept our sincerely apology for the inconvenience.

If you'd like more information please keep in mind that you can always contact us. We are always happy to hear from you!

Best Regards,

Roza

Kabelweg 43
    1014 BA Amsterdam
    The NETHERLANDS

• Re
    Reynold Victor Sep 17, 2016

On September 1, 2016 I ordered the Heifer PRO ZOOM X1 land telescope and the camera adapter. Total cost US$ 164.90. Payment was made via credit card. I was given Order Number Zoomen-000002094. My email: [email protected] To date, I have heard absolutely nothing from your company although I have sent emails to your three company addresses. I hope I am fortunate to receive a response from you.

• Mu
    Murphy Wilfred Sep 19, 2016

On September 14, 2016 I ordered the Heifer PRO ZOOM X1 land telescope and the camera adapter. I was given Order Number ZOOMEN-000002869 and my email: [email protected] Till date, after sending emails to your company addresses twice, I have heard absolutely nothing from your company not even a confirmation email. With reference to the above, your unalloyed cooperation is needed to solve this pending anomalies. Thanks.

• De
    de volder Sep 20, 2016

j'ai commandé et payé par mastercard une supertorch à 51, 90€ que je n'ai toujours pas reçu mais que mon compte a été débité...veuillez me contacter le plus vite possible avant que j'aille porter plainte à la gendarmerie ( politie ) ci-joint relevé de compte

• Ti
    Tilok Sep 21, 2016

I ordered the Zoom Pro X 1 and camera bracket. My money was taken by Metem International, Amsterdam. The website gave me an order number (zoomen 0000002787), but there was no email confirmation. I sent an email to the US contact address requesting how I could track my order and receive no response. Unfortunately it looks very much like a scam.

loveable Sep 29, 2016

i have ordered a BRESSER CORVETTE 10X42 GREEN BINOCULARS on 15.9.2016 made payment. but no response yet. they not responding at all. we are disturbed. in metem BV is fraud?????? my order # is Invoice #100000756 and order # 100001139

loveable Sep 29, 2016

i have ordered a BRESSER CORVETTE 10X42 GREEN BINOCULARS on 15.9.2016 made payment. but no response yet. they not responding at all. we are disturbed. is metem BV is fraud?????? my order # is Invoice #100000756 and order # 100001139.
    why not they repling me via email about status of my booked order. is there any other way to send my grievances???

• Ty
    tyrex08 Sep 29, 2016

I placed an order (1800000253 numbers) since 09/07/2016.
    I would like some information on delivery times.

I send several messages that have remained unanswered.
    Thank you for keeping me informed quickly
    YN

• Je
    Jean Pattee Sep 29, 2016

Same for me, I ordered a torch mid August, they took my money (134€) one week after, and that's it. I sent a mail, received an answer a couple of weeks later that they were out of stock, and nothing else since. . I've be sending mails to 3 different addresses and never got an answer. The phone numbers seem to be disconnected...

Toribio Melim Oct 03, 2016

Dear Metem International B.V.
    FROM: [email protected]

Dear METEM
    I've payed with my visa card the order of a Heider AGX Ultra Power

The operation was accepted by you...as far i haven't received a
    confirmation email from you confirming the payement of 134.90€.
    as far i didn't any torch...why??
    i couldn't find no order number when i made the payment...

my e-mail is : [email protected]
    Please find attached the payment doc.by visa

Toribio de Melim

• Ni
    Nigel-M Oct 04, 2016

Dear Metem.EU
    I placed an order for Bresser LCD-Microscope 8.9cm (3, 5") on 25 August 2016. Order #100001004
    To date I have not received any correspondence regarding delivery and you do not respond to my emails.
    Please can you let me know what is going on.
    I have purchased from you before without problems so am quite surprised by this situation
    Please reply as soon as possible
    Regards
    N Marks

Toribio Melim Oct 05, 2016

TO ALL METEM BUYERS !!!

The Deutch embassy advised me to get in touch with the deutch the chamber of commerce befor they get envolved...and wait for the answer.
    they will analyse the situation by checking the many complains.
    T.Melim

• Ro
    rolando dimaandal Dec 12, 2016

THESE COMMENT ARE ALL TRUE...I HAVE THE SAME SITUATION THEY HAVE ... THE BOTTOM LINE HERE ... WHAT IS PROBLEM WITH OUR GOVERMENT WHO SUPPOST TO RESOLVE THESE ISSUES... WE ARE TAX PAYERS AND NEED TO BE PROTECTED BY OUR GOVERMENT TO HELP CONSUMERS REGARDING THE SITUATIONS...

RESPECFULLY YOURS
    ROLANDO DIMAANDAL

loveable Dec 12, 2016

@rolando dimaandal Yes you Right. Govt pitting deaf ear to our hue and cry.
    Can you suggest any other forum to redress our grievance

• Mi
    Milenko Usorac Feb 07, 2017

Same problem same company same fraudsters!!! I bought Heider CB1 super power 13.12.2016 with subtotal 74, 50euros.. INVOICE#100001219 .If anyone need proof I will send it, all mails and invoice proof. After three weeks i was contacted, mailing, calling and no one answer..I was so upset and start to write my complaints on their advertising pages such as Facebook, twitter..After that they gave me an answer that my item should be submitted/shipped by the end of January..It past January and I asked for a refund and they said "Your request (1875) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff" WILL THEY REFUND MY MONEY IN 2018??? I will contact all news paper in Amsterdam and I'll make sure everyone to know about fraudsters..Impossible company, such unprofessional..

• Ia
    Ian Childs Mar 06, 2017

I was also scammed by this Facebook advertising company and taken in by their National Geographic Credentials - I still see their adverts, so they're still doing it!

I paid $165 for the Heider PRO Zoom X1 & Camera Adapter - Invoice #100001009 for Order #ZOOMEN-000000405 8 August 2016.
    Recieved a response from H.Koycu of METEM International B.V. (Amsterdam) 12 January 2017 stating that the shipment is in processing and that I would be provided with a tracking code, and apologies for the delay and inconvenience.

Since then - NOTHING!!!

• Va
    Valentina Mircheva Oct 30, 2017

UK European Consumer Centre :
    UK ECC hosted by the Trading Standards Institute | 1 Sylvan Court, Sylvan Way, Southfields Business Park, Basildon, Essex, SS15 6TH | T: +44 (0)1268 886690 | F: +44 (0)1268 582225 | E: [email protected] | W: www.ukecc.net

Judith
    Customer Care Specialist
    National Geographic Online Store
    1-888-557-4450
    [email protected]
    Call them, Complain - they will help !

• Ph
    Philippe Jeukens Nov 25, 2017

Et je revient a la charge je n’abandonnerai pas cette injustice de plus depuis un moment vous ne réponder plus à mes mails cette semaine j’ai pris contact avec test achat et belle RTL l’émission tout peut arriver, j’attendrai le temps qu’il faudra mais croyez mois vous avez déjà perdu un grand nombre d’acheteur potentiel avec votre comportement vis-à-vis de moi .
    Et comme vous m’avez proposer le remboursement je l’accepte et je le réclame et le plus vite possible .

Bien le bonjour ce petit mail pour vous expliquer mes problèmes.
    En date du 06/09/2017 j’ai commandé un télescope terrestre Heider pro zoom x1 facture n 300001228 commande LANDFR-000000261 pour la somme de 119, 90€ sur le site de landtelescope.eu, Ainsi que le 09/09/2017 pour le même appareil facture n 300001232 commande LANDFR-000000265 aussi pour la somme de 119, 90 €.
    Donc un total de 239, 80€ qui bien sur mon été débité de mon compte, et malgré plusieurs mails et deux réponses l’un me disant qu’il y avait du [censor] l’autre me proposant un cadeau pour le [censor] ou aussi un remboursement, soit nous voici le 09/11/2017 et depuis plus d’un mois pas réponse plus rien, que faire !
    Je suis vraiment très déçu, je pensais avoir acheté un super produit par contre en ce qui concerne votre société je m’interroge sur votre sérieux, j’espère malgré tout que j’aurais une réponse favorable à ce mail.
    Jeukens Philippe

Jose Maria Reyes Garcia Aug 20, 2018

Dear gentlemen,
    I need you to inform me of the status of my order that I paid last August for 663 Euros.
    I am very upset about the delivery time and why you do not give me any answers.
    I need to know what is going on please

• Ra
    Raimonds Sep 01, 2018

The same problem form me. I ordered my Land Telescope Heider PRO Zoom X1, 119 Euros on 26.08.2017 and im still waiting. No responde on e-mails.

• Je
    Jeffsmad Sep 02, 2018

- Hi, this order was placed and payed for on the 16 July 2017
    I still haven't received the goods nor have i received an email to confirm the purchase or provide a tracing number, and now your email address dosnt work

• Al
    Alexandru David Sep 05, 2018

I ordered and paid for an electric scooter (Ali5 V2) on 26/10/2017. They promised delivery in 2 weeks but I got nothing since than. I was able to reach them on Facebook Messenger but all they gave me were delays to the order.

• Se
    Seriously!! Sep 06, 2018

I will say this just once: Do not order from this company. They are already broke and can't deliver any of the products. They just collect money. I'm a witness of the bad managment in this fake company.

• Gi
    Gianluigi Castelli Sep 10, 2018

I ordered (and paid 968€ - invoice #3300000153) an air bike MX5 on July 21st, 2017 and i haven't received it yet. I sent several emails to all their addresses without receiving any answer.
    To all potential customers: think twice before ordering from them.

• Cu
    Cuco Sep 11, 2018

BAD COMPANY, DON'T TRUST THEM. If you order, you will never get your money back, even if the product doesn't arrive...

• Sp
    spin harry Sep 18, 2018

We have ordered airbike ali5 v2 in the end of July month. Till date we haven't received the item/ at least a reasonable answer. Our order is the following: "Invoice # 100000142 for Order # AIRBEN-000000564". This is ridiculous, they don't answer the call, no response to e-mails. I would take a legal action if I don't receive my item.

• Di
    Dissapointer Sep 19, 2018

I ordered and paid by mastercard months ago. After endless e-mail chain of excuses I have to quit this useless game and made announce about fake company to the police. This is big cheat made in internet! If you think fuck is funny, fuck yourself and save your money

• Cu
    curtismac Sep 20, 2018

i have sent back the productsome time ago and i have not recievevd any response and i cannot a call to connect and i have tried every number in holland. I have experienced this before the service is unreliable is this business still functioning?
    curtis mclardie [email protected]

• Ad
    Adrian Shepherd Sep 20, 2018

I think they are running a scam. Horrendous delivery issues, dishonest customer service and non EU compliant refund policy. Product still not received.

• Mz
    Mzai Oct 27, 2018

I have received the heider PRO Zoom X1 but haven't received the Universal Metal Land Telescope camera adapter, could you please tell me what is happening? When I will receive the balance item?
    My invoice number is 100005327

• Ju
    Justibvfhd Oct 31, 2018

Good day im alexander delos santos, i bought pro5 pmmradio thru online but until now the item did not deliver i paid it thru my creditcard. Kindly contact me my tel# 3474840528. My address 107-17 90th street ozone park new york.

John Wark Nov 11, 2018

Ordered the electric scooter in Nov 2016 online. Credit card charged, so fully paid. No delivery of anything 4 months later. No response to emails. No one answers phone (goes to voicemail). So paid for a product never delivered. Had to resort to filing a dispute with Visa card, which is just a hassle.

• Ca
    Casperdup Nov 14, 2018

Ordered and paid for their special they have on Facebook on the Heider telescope X1 and phone attachment. Paid and more than 2 month no product. No response. See many people on FB having same issue.

• Ke
    ken bell Nov 14, 2018

was shipped the wrong item (we cannot find information to call and speak to anyone to resolve this problem. today date is Sept 28th 2016