[Resolved] Metem International B. V. — long distance spotting scope telescope.
Hi I bought a telescope on line on 22/09/15 for USD 119.99, using my Citibank Visa card. They said it will be delivered in 7 working days. The product is not delivered & vendor cannot be contacted by email or phone. I checked the company's Facebook. Many complaints about not receiving product and poor customer service and those who received it say its made in China and they feel that they have been scammed. Company's details: Metem International B.V. Kabelweg 43 1014 BA Amsterdam, Netherlands, +[protected] Web Site: https://goo.gl/p534UT 1. Does this Company exists? Or is someone dead? Company's Claim: Metem Technology is an Amsterdam based technology producer serving high quality everyday use products to the entire world. Metem Technology Face Book: There are several complaints and loss of money. - They say its a scam. If they exist I would like my money back. James Das
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Metem International B. V. Complaints & Reviews
- Metem Technology - nat geo telescope
- Metem International - heider pro5 pmr446 double pack
- Metem International - heider pro zoom x1 telescope
- Metem International B. V. - bresser pirsch 25-75x100 spotting scope ordered and paid for on 8th february 2016 and not delivered as at 20th july, 2016
- Metem International B. V. - super torch
- Metem International - my order #landen-000000593, heider pro zoom x1 land telescope
- Metem International - pro zoom x1 not received
- Metem International - unethical behaviour
- Metem International - product not received
- Metem International - refund request for cancelled order