Menu
Metem Technology
reviews & complaints

Metem Technology
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

77 complaints
6 resolved 71 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Metem Technology. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
B
7:08 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

The 5th of January 2017 my husband (Jon Uribarren) and I bought an Airbike Ali5 v2 for our son (order # ESABIKE-[protected]; price: 598, 00€) to Metem International, via their web page (https://www.airwheel.com/es/). As the Airbike was not working properly, after exchanging many mails with them we sent the Airbike via courier back to their Amsterdam depot the...

T
1:48 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I just want to follow-up on my purchase of Heider AGX Ultra Power last February 15, 2019 withTransaction number: C 9F04 XX1285382916XX (PL). I purchased it through the http://www.heideragx.com/ website using mg mastercard. Please, I want to know the status of this purchase. I already email [protected]@heideragx.com and [protected]@heideragx.com to track my purchase but til...

P
7:55 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I did an order in Feb 2017 and received several messages delaying the shipment: We've check your order from our system. We would like to inform you that we have received your order on the 05.04 with order number AIRBEN-[protected]. Thank you for joining Airbike family. Until there was no more answer... O have all the conversations in case you need them. It...

7:29 am EDT

Metem Technology - non receipt of my product since 1 year... heider pro zoom x 1

Your invoice #[protected]

Shipping method:

H
1:09 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I contact you because of the bankruptcy of Metem International B.V. On August 18, 2017 I ordered a product Heider PRO Zoom X1 Land Telescope and Heider TA01 Universal Metal Land Telescope Camera Adapter at zoomtelescope.com. I paid a total amount of [$ 164.90 ] for this. I am looking forward to your response within 14 days. Sincerely, Hasan Shubeitah Order # ZOOMEN-[protected]

M
1:56 pm EDT

Metem Technology - heider pro zoom x1

Hi, I had placed an order for Heider PRO Zoom X1 Land Telescope and Heider TA01 Universal Metal Land Telescope Camera Adapter on 14th October 2017 invoice no.[protected] and Order no. ZOOMEN-[protected] but have still not received till date. In spite of several reminders and phone calls there is no answer. Posting facebook comments have been blocked for me by them. PLZ HELP.

2:49 pm EDT

Metem Technology - heider walkie talkie sets

I ordered a pair of walkie talkie sets on their website costing $125, and now after atleast dozens of emails and repeated reminders and a lapse of 8 months, the product has yet not been delivered. The company has now stopped relying to emails also. Either give me a refund of my amount or ship the products. Failing so, criminal charges to be levelled against the company for embezzlement and theft.

I
1:07 pm EST

Metem Technology - quiero el producto

Thank you for your order from store. Metem. Eu.

You can check the status of your order by logging into your account.

Order questions?
Email: [protected]@metem. Eu

Your invoice #[protected]

Order #mtmeuen-[protected]

Item in your order qty price
Heider cf1 super power sku: 2 2 €59.80
Subtotal €59.80
Shipping & handling €4.95
Grand total €64.75
Bill to:
Ismael barrios
Vuelta de obligado 2272 (local)
Ciudad autonoma de buenos aires, buenos aires, 1428

Visa

F
7:15 am EST

Metem Technology - new order # mtmeuen-[protected]

Last email received from Metem is as under... Since then so many mails sent to metem store no reply received for the shipment details... I was in Saudi Arabia now shifted to Pakistan... change the address location and send the items to new address +[protected] - razi. [protected]@gsourcec.com

On Tue, Oct 3, 2017 at 4:22 PM +0300, "METEM INTERNATIONAL" wrote:
Dear customer,

Thanks for your email. We are deeply sorry for the delay and
inconvenience. Due to high demand on unique Heider products, there was a delay on dispatch dates. Our team doing their best for our customers. I
would like to inform you that your product will be dispatched latest on
15th of October. Your tracking number will be shared with you
automatically via email.

Please let me know If I can assist you further.

Brian

€115.80

Z
11:01 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered 2 cfx750 one on September 5 2017 and a second one on September 11 2017. You guys took the payment out of my bank but I have yet to receive any product or update from you guys. I have since moved and have a new address. 757 Greenlaven st Manteca, CA 95336 Order numbers: #EUHCFX-[protected] #USSTORCH-[protected] I would like to know what you are...

D
2:57 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

In data 17/08/17 ho acquistato il telescopio heider x 5 con supporto per smartphone, a oggi non ho ricevuto niente e nonostante le mie ripetute email inviate non ho ricevuto nessuna risposta, ma 491, 00€ gli hanno presi, non so più come fare per avere info. Ho provato a chiamare al numero ma continua a cadere la linea, ho chiesto anche il rimborso del pagamento ma niente aiuto!!!.

C
3:04 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I, curtis mclardie sent my air bike Ali5 after having it for 3 months. I Sent it back To: metem international, Amsterdam, Netherlands consignment number CP448655374ES on 2/07/2017 and I have never received a response or my product back. I would like the repaired product back or be fully refunded. From: Info Sent: 12 January 2017...

A
2:36 am EST

Metem Technology - order #storchen-[protected]

Hi,

As I do not get any response from [protected]@supertorch.com I thought that maybe you can inform/help me with the status of my order #
STORCHEN-[protected]? That I placed and paid for on October 28, 2017 8:27:42 AM CEST.

I do not get any response from [protected]@supertorch.com and I did not receive my order yet after two month.

Regards

zigi.[protected]@online.no

S
2:49 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered the Heider agx ultra power on November 15, 2017 and I still have not received my order. I have e-mailed the company in the US and in the Netherlands several times with no response. I would like for someone to respond to my e-miles. I have ordered two other items before from this company and received my orders in a timely manner. Please send me my order.

K
4:48 am EST

Metem Technology - heider zoom telescope

Dear Sir / Madam,

I had ordered Heider PRO Zoom X1 Land Telescope on 04 October 2017. The order was placed online details of my order and invoice are provided below:
Invoice #[protected]
Order #ZOOMEN-[protected]
SKU [protected]

I am based in Mumbai, India and I still haven't received my order. I have sent email enquiries to [protected]@zoomtelescope.com, [protected]@zoomtelescope.com, [protected]@metem.eu and [protected]@zoomtelescope.com.

I am surprised to receive no response to my emails sent on 13th, 23rd and 25th October 2017 from any of the above-mentioned email IDs.

I will appreciate if my email is acknowledged and I am apprised of my order status at the earliest. Failing which I will have no choice but to believe that I have been cheated by your company and I shall be forced to lodge a legal complaint about this Economic Offences Wing in India and with copies marked to the High Commission of the US in India.

Hoping to receive a favourable response.

Thanks and regards,

Kedar Gore
Mumbai, India
Mobile No. +91 [protected]
Email: gore.[protected]@gmail.com

1 comment
Dec 20, 2017 9:57 am EST

Claim money from where the payment was made (credit card, transfer, etc.) and report to the police ... alleged fraudsters.

H
10:45 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dear METEM Team, it's sad that you do not respond to my emails. I withdraw from my purchase and ask you for a refund of the purchase amount. I give you time until 15.12.2017 After that I will report to the police Ihre Rechnung Nr. [protected] Ihre Bestellung Nr. DEAIRB-[protected] Artikel Artikelnummer Menge Zwischensumme Airbike Ali5...

6:58 am EST

Metem Technology - pedido #mtmeues-[protected], 6 walkies talkies buyed in 2017 august

Su pedido #MTMEUES-[protected] (realizado el 25 de agosto de 2017 21:24:52 BST)
Artículo Sku (número de referencia) Cantidad Total

6 663, 00 €
Total 663, 00 €
Manipulación y expedición 0, 00 €
Suma total 663, 00 €

Pedi estos artículos el 25 de agosto de este año y aun no los he recibido, solo un e mail enviado en septiembre hablando de la tardanza que estaba teniendo y después de enviarles mas de 3 e mail aun no han contestado. Necesito que esto se me envíe ya, sin esperar mas o que devuelvan el dinero de este pago que ya esta hecho

2 comments
Dec 20, 2017 9:56 am EST

Dec 20, 2017 9:44 am EST

Si has pagado con tarjeta, haz denuncia a la policia y reclama el dinero desde tu banco... tienes cuatro meses para reclamar, no te duermas. Son presuntos estafadores segun me comentan en www.ec.europa.eu
Para mi son estafadores profesionales.

S
4:03 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Metem Technology - ordine inevaso da mesi dopo l'incasso del prezzo - mancata risposta a reclami via e-mail

L'ordine #MTMEUEN-[protected] del 21/09/2017 relativo alla merce in oggetto é stato regolarmente recepito e fatturato con [protected] contestualmente all'incasso del controvalore di € 325, 60.
La spedizione doveva avvenire entro tre giorni dall'ordine.
Ad un primo sollecito (merce necessaria per escursioni in Giappone e Sud Corea al 04/11/2017) Metem si é scusata rinviando la spedizione al 15 e 25/10/2017 e promettendo pure un piccolo omaggio.
La spedizione non é mai avvenuta nonostante i due solleciti successivi inviati via e-mail sia alla sede USA che a quella europea. La posta inviata non é più stata aperta.
Ho sollecitato la spedizione entro il 15/12/2017 oppure l'accredito del versamento effettuato indicando le coordinate bancarie del mio conto.
Nel caso in cui non ci sia risposta come mi devo comportare ?
Grazie e cordiali saluti
Stefano Nicoli

1 comment
Dec 20, 2017 9:58 am EST

V
9:14 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Here is my order, I have never got delivery! Please solve this asap! THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDER FROM METEM INTERNATIONAL BV. Order Questions? Call Us: +31 (0)20.303.34.66 Email: [protected]@airbike.com Your Invoice #[protected] Order #EUAIRB-[protected] Item Sku Qty Subtotal Airbike Ali5 v2 [protected] 1 €579.00 Subtotal €579.00 Shipping & Handling €0.00 Grand...

M
8:56 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have placed an order for an airbike mx5 since september 16 2017. Delivery which was supposed to be within 15 days, but it has been postponed eversince, and all replies keep on repeating apologies and saying that shipment will be done soon. I tried to cancel the order and claimed for refund, but again, the reponse came that my request has been put in the...

Metem Technology contacts