Meijer / customer service
I am been at their Pharmacy for nearly two hours because I was told first about the wrong information about which medication was not covered. The kid told me that my eye drops were not covered through my insurance and the doctor would have to give me another prescription after going through and calling the doctor cetera they told me that that was the only prescription that they could get me to treat it. So I went through the hassle of looking up prescription discount card and come to find out that my medicine was covered all along and he told me the wrong information. I go back up there to talk to him about it he is Beyond disrespectful and rude to me. He's been rude to the last three customers ahead of me. I'm sure he just needs a break or something but it was totally uncalled for in this isn't the first time that I've had problems with him. The workers name was cj in the pharmacy drop off lane.
Updated by User 6969666969696868, Aug 03, 2019
If you didn't notice I couldn't see out of my eyes there Einstein. I need to grow up? I'm not the loser sitting here commenting on people's complaints at meijers. When someone is 15 - 20 years younger than me, he's definitely a child.
Updated by User 6969666969696868, Aug 07, 2019
Your writing to two different people. user2O5261 and user2052061. Dumb [censored].
More Meijer Complaints & Reviews
- Meijer - write ups 
- Meijer / Shop Force (Meijers Brand) - refusal of return of product under warranty 
- Meijer - alcohol purchashes 
- Meijer's - return policy 
- Meijer - lake & trail boots 
- Meijer - above and beyond customer care
- Meijer - stanley - manager - south haven, mi meijer
- Meijer - allergy medicine
- Meijer - thanksgiving/black friday deals
- Meijer - the "prepared" meals for thanksgiving