Meijersecurity is very harrassing

I was in this particular store at around 8am when they were have a 10 for 10 special. The store wasn't at it's busiest but there were a lot of people in there. I came by myself because I had just gotten off from work. I kept noticing people were following me around. First the Store director followed me, everytime I turned around he was behind me staring at me and when I looked at him he would look down. I thought nothing of it and kept shopping. Every so often I noticed that there were bummy looking people following me. I then realized it was security. I immediatly stopped shopping and headed for checkout. As I was in line unloading my cart I noticed the store director standing at the very back of the line talkin on the phone (probably to security) makng sure I unloaded everything from my cart. After he made sure my cart was empty he walked away, but that's when the bummy looking security people came back, standing nearby waiting for me to pay for my items. When I paid and loaded my cart they walked behind me I guess to make sure I left. I know that while they were wasting all that time following me around there was someone in the store who was actually trying to steal something, but they'll never know because they followed me around the whole time. I had no intentions of stealing so much as a grain of cereal, I am a single parent just trying to live an honest life and I was so angry at the fact that I was treated like that. Needless to say the $80 that I spent that da will be the last money I ever spend at a Meijer store. When they do inventory and realize their product shortage it's because they follow around the wrong people.

• Ro
    Ronnie Gill Sep 20, 2015

How are you calling bumpy people you probley came in high on drugs. And got realty prornoded. Now go back home like a little good boy or girl and crawl back to the hole where you came from.

• Bl
    blame the parents here Dec 14, 2013

" When they do inventory and realize their product shortage it's because they follow around the wrong people."

Yeah they will be really short during inventory because ONE person stopped shopping there. Only a child would believe that. Just like only a child would believe that anyone that defends a company works for them, even if the OP is wrong and they use logic to defend it.

• Va
    VANESSA MEZA Feb 14, 2012

I agree loss prevention employees are very harassing especially the Meijer in Aurora, Illinois.