Megabus — somebody took my suitcase on the stop of the bus
My name is Leilla Pires de Araujo Silva and I was in the MEGABUS from New York to Washington DC in february 8, 2010, 9:30 a.m. was the time of departure. Somebody took my baggage when the bus stopped in Baltimore, because when I arrived in Washingotn DC was left a black suitcase like mine.
I already call to megabus many times, send a lot of e-mail to them. A woman call Sonia from the inquiries answered me and told to wait that them would look for my bag, but the last in the last e-mail, she was telling that she couldn't help and taht she would reply my e-mails to someone that would help me better...but this has been more than 15 days ago.
I'm not from the USA, I'm from BRAZIL and I bought a lot things that I don't hae in my country and everything was in that suitcase.
I don't know what to do...I just want my money back or my suitcase perhaps.
I TRUSTED MEGABUS, BUT THEM SUCKS
More Megabus Complaints & Reviews
- Megabus - lost my luggage
- Megabus - ticket amendment scam
- Megabus - discrimination
- Megabus - customer service
- Megabus - customer deservice
- Megabus-Milwaukee - stranded passengers
- Megabus - bus from chicago to toledo 08/25/17
- Megabus - bus timing schedule and potential danger
- Megabus - driver
- Megabus - missed my flight!