Essence of Argan Logo

Essence of Argan

Having problems with Essence of Argan?

Essence of Argan Customer Service Contacts

1800 058 430 (Australia)
+1 305 859 4493 (United States & Canada)
+44 190 567 7511 (United Kingdom)
+61 287 763 353 (Australia)
+64 98 864 904 (New Zealand)
+32 25 885 570 (Belgium)

Europe
Office 1A, № 2, Level 3, Triq San Piju V, Silema Slm 1426, Malta

Australia And New Zealand
Po Box 230, Narellan, Nsw 2567, Australia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Essence of Argan Customer Service. Initial Essence of Argan complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Essence of Argan above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Essence of Argan. Discuss the issues you have had with Essence of Argan and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Essence of ArganUnauthorised transaction

Payment taken off my credit card overnight for 159 AUS what a scam! I want that money refunded! How do I go about it? And has anyone been successful in getting a refund? I contacted them via email and have received no response and no refund.

Essence of ArganMy complaint is exactly the same as the one on your website... $160 ripped out of my bank account after purchasing a 3ml sample!!

I supposedly purchased this product [30th March] as a sample and understood that if I was impressed with it could order more. Have just checked my bank statement and there is no sign of a purchase from you on that date but on the 15th April you withdrew $160.60!!!
    I have just been told by one of your staff that if I did not cancel the order by the 14th I would be slugged that amount. This is absolute [censored]. What is means is it took over a week to get here and I have a few days to try it out!!!
    Fair crack of the whip. You know what this is? This is slick American Marketing at its very worst and it is a classic example of why your reputation is what it is. Is Donald Trump behind this because that's the sort of stunt he would pull. God help you when you have an idiot like him as your President.
    My bank is going to go into bat for me on this because what you have done is is totally immoral and wrong. And yes, I would like a refund... please.
    Richard Booth
    Perth
    Western Australia

Essence of ArganUnauthorized credit card charges.

I read an article about Annabel Langhein re her leaving cooking and moving into selling Essence of Argan. I ordered one bottle as a trial. I did not order any more. I have been charged $159.86 on January 14th. I rang +64 [protected] and said no more please. A bottle had been sent. I had not had an email from the company to see if I wanted a regular order.
      The person said I would be taken off the customer list.
      On the 4th of Feb. $175.60 was taken from my credit card.
      I do not want this product and I do not want to lose more money.

Mar 01, 2020

Essence of Argan — Essence of argan "free trial" is a scam scam scam

Nothing in life comes free. Even a 60-something former university professor, like me, learned THAT lesson the...

Feb 13, 2020

Essence of Argan — I am complaining about payments withdrawn from my account and financial difficulty it has caused.

In December 2019 I read online sample argan oil. I applied online believing i was only paying for samples and...

Nov 02, 2019

Essence of Argan — Being charged for it.

I bought my argon oil, and then was charged to my account. I just had brain surgery for secondary tumour in...

Oct 05, 2019

Essence of Argan — Essence of argan

I just purchased the Essence Argan for free & only pay for postage which was for $8.45 & when I looked up my...

Essence of ArganCustomer service essence of argan

I purchased a sample of Skin Lifter-Idro and a sample of Ecocertified -arganoil from an advertisement i saw on facebook prices being $12.46 Skinlifter and $27.44 for the .ecocertified-Arganoil 8/7/2019.
        On the 24/07/2019 when checking my Visa i saw that an amount had been put on my Visa $176.57 and $155.90 for the purchase of Ecocertified- Arganoil and Skinlifter-Idro.
        I did not order this and they had no right to put this on my Visa.
        I would like my money to be returned to me by bank cheque and posted to my home address.
        I am a pensioner and live on limited money and in no way would i have order this.

Contact details
        Mrs Karen Field
        14 Sheriff Place
        Randwick Park
        Auckland
        New Zealand

Aug 07, 2019

Essence of Argan — Eye cream for lines

I received the first bottle and it has only been about a month and I got another unnecessary. Money ha...

Jun 05, 2019

Essence of Argon Oil — Hilary barry advertisement on facebook

I received my free trial of essence of argan oil in april 2019 paid post and packaging Have received no...

May 31, 2019

Essence of Argan — Refund after returning product

Back in December I purchased what I thought was a free trail only to find that in January I was charged for...

May 08, 2019

Essence of Argan — Unauthorized credit card charges

The free trial was on Facebook endorsed by New Zealand's own Rachel Hunter. I signed up for a free trial. I...

Essence of ArganEssence of argan

Order Number: 1011384 {gateway_specific_html}
          Ordered On: 5/3/2019 11:41:17 AM

On 20/4 I ordered a free trial of a 30 ml Essence Of Argan oil. However the website added two further products which weren't ordered. I didn't receive any confirmation of order but my card was charged for thre product.

While I immediately locked the card, when the products arrived I assumed it was authentic I unlocked the card.

Today the above ordered was made in my name and NZ$160 was charged to me. The invoice came in my name and the company is showing as

LIFE STYLE ADVANTAGE LTD.
          Level 2, Regional Business Centre
          University Heights
          Msida MSD 1751, Malta

I have put a fraud charge in via my bank.

Can you please please to sort out and reimburse me for fraud charges taken.

Essence of ArganCustomer service

I received a free sample last month and got an e-mail today saying that I subscribe monthly on this product, wich cost me 120! Euros. This is a scam... taking advantage of old people, that might not understand the language or internet for that matter all that well... when I called customer service and asked if I can cancel my subscribtion, and return the products, I was told that I could do that, but it would cost me another 40 american dollars... this is just ridiculous

Essence of ArganSuch a perfect product!!

Essence of argan!! What a lovely product i've tried. It does its purpose, no more dark circles under my eyes - no more zombie look ; it even moisturized my skin without the greasy feeling effect and it even helps me achieve that glowing skin. I am very grateful with the company for giving me a lifetime discount of 70% and gets my anti wrinkle cream every month for only $29.99, best deal I got this year!

• Lu
                  luz minda Apr 22, 2019

Agran oil is one of the best product i ever used, no side effects and very effective.. it helps my skin moisturized and looks healthier. i will fall in-love with is product forever.

Essence of ArganUnauthorised payment

I have been charged $172.83 on the 17/0402019 for essence of Argan oil that I have not requested or require.
                I requested the 30ml free try product that I received, but did not want any more.
                I have spoken to the fraud section of my bank who advised making contact to request re-imbursement of the $172.83 back into my bank account, which I am now doing; if I do not receive it, the bank fraud division will investigate further, and I will also report this to the police as theft
                My reference number is:
                Please respond to this complaint within 24hrs
                Michelle Griffiths
                New Zealand

Mar 28, 2019

Essence of Argan — Argan oil free sample

I have posted this on productreview dot com dot au. Scam artist now operating internationally. Just look at...

Essence of ArganUnauthorized credit card charges

Good morning,

I have tried to contact them over the phone and email but am disappointed in the service received.

My mother in law purchased this product and we are disappointed by the way that they have treated their consumer.
                  they offered a free trial, just pay shipping so they purchased the product in good faith with the intention of purchasing if they liked it.
                  The product didn't arrive til 10 days later and she was unaware that there was a 14 day trial tied to the terms.
                  Upon looking at an email their fine fine fine print stated they will be charged monthly of $154.17 automatically via credit card.
                  Nowhere did I see that you must contact the company within 14 days that she would then have to pay the full price equating to $154.17 for this product she already received.

This feels like a scam and I am heavily disappointed. She has contacted them and although they have offered her a 40% discount, she did not agree to these terms, she felt backed in to a corner and is a vulnerable consumer who wasn't sure how to manage the situation.
                  I am aware they are not bound by the consumer guarantees act in New Zealand, however they have taken advantage of a Consumer who believed in good faith she was receiving a product from you for the price of shipping and handling and was not entering in to a contract. I am aware they have provided her with a 40% discount, however I also know that they have provided other consumers who are disappointed with larger refunds for the same product so there is no precedent.

I believe in good faith, they should be providing her with the full refund of this product.
                  She did not receive this until the 4th March, meaning she had already missed out on 10 days of her trial. She has only used the product once and we will happily send the product back to them if they can honor this agreement and provide her the remainder of her refund (the remaining 60%)

Her order number is
                  [removed]

Please contact me on [protected]@live.com

Essence of ArganEssence of argan and idrotherapy

I took advantage from your trial offer and after few days of receiving the products I got direct debits on my credit card I checked back your emails to retrieve the phone numbers and find out about your terms and conditions I called the company to return the products back for a refund they advised me to keep the products and get 70% back, I agreed since I was curious to try the products, actually the products are amazing I called back and subscribed to receive the products every two months, you need to put the terms and conditions up front because the products are worth trying.. I love them

Feb 19, 2019

Essence of Argan — Forever flawless

I purchased a 14 day free trial on the 25th Feb 2019.(3 products - (Oil, moisturiser and makeup deal) The...