McDonaldsuncooked burger

Ordered a burger at McDonalds on Bank and Sparks street in the early morning of Saturday April 10th roughly 2:30am. Place was absolutely packed with homosexuals as there was a gay club just around the corner. I was unaware. Ordered my bacon cheesburger, sat down and took a small bit only to notice the meat was very uncooked and raw. I was grossed out and demanded they take the sandwhich back and prepare a bacon cheeseburger that properlly represented the great McDonalds. They did and I was happy, until I realised that in my drunken state I took a picture of said burger, and was indeed grossed out again... How gross is that brahs?
s.[protected]@hotmail.com

• Us
    usaidwhat Apr 13, 2011

I am completely DISGUSTED. Not with McDonald's, but with a society that makes it okay to badmouth a lifestyle! Why does it matter that there were "gay" people in or near the resturaunt? TThey fixed your order. I'm positive they will never fix your completely disgusting outlook of the human race.

• Go
    GoldOpals Opals Apr 13, 2011

The remark about the gay bar is totally irrelevant. Was the picture of the first burger or second? I am having a little bit of trouble understanding your complaint; were both burgers raw, or just the first one?