McDonald'sthe whole experience today

M Aug 19, 2018 Review updated:

I am so upset right now. I just had the worse experience I have ever had and I am 45 years old. I waited 41 min in a drive thru for my food, when I got to the window they asked me to pull up so I did. 16 minutes later I am still waiting for my 10$ order while 8 cars behind me were served. I went in and waited 5 minutes and about 4 employees including the manager walked by me sever times and never even spoke to me. I went back to my car and 4 more min later a lady brought my food and said here. I told her how unexceptable this was and all she said with an attitude was we r short staffed never apologized or anything and then just walked away from me. Then half of my order was missing so I yelled out the window to her and she said with an attitude what did u have. I have never been treated so poorly in my life. I am a restaurant manager and I don't complain because I understand [censored] happens but in my 37 years in the industry I have never treated a paying customer the way this lady treated me. I go to this McDonald's probably twice a week, and will never in my life go back. She wouldn't give me her name but I felt like this needs to be addressed. She should never be allowed to treat people the way she did. I am still so furious and on top of it my daughter in the car was starving and she didn't care and she didn't care about the way she talked to me in front of her either. I would appreciate a response from someone please. Thank you

• Dg
    dgafm Apr 19, 2019

I was able to see an news piece about Capers Company providing schooling non English speaking individuals-- great.
    It is a real boon to them that some one will take an interest in them, to help them improve their lives, and contribute to our society in a positive, and productive way.

The next deal is to take a cretin race of individuals, and give them schooling in diction, and enunciation, in place of mush mouth, and ghetto speak. I have been to some stores where I was unable to understand what was being said, and was accused of being recast and have them get very argumentative, and combative (it is the females that are the worst about getting nasty ) when I have asked them to speak English. Consequently I no longer visit these stores, but will go some where else

D. L. Gunstead

• Kn
    kneelfist Apr 19, 2019

You maybe 45 year old but you were acting like a child. Why are you taking your anger out on the poor lady. She does not do the scheduling. Grow up. You claim to be 45 but you act like you are 6. How would you like it if someone got angry at you for something that you had no control over? I hope that happens to you. I hope you get rude customer like yourself in your restaurant. Also no one is required to give you their name you perv. Maybe if you treated her with kindness you would get it in return. Mommy needs to give you a good whooping little girl and teach you manners. I hope you get rude customers like yourself.

Janine Slater Dec 10, 2019

I noticed this evening (19/12/18) that McDonalds Burwood Victoria have NO Christmas decorations in store what so ever !!! No not a thing to feel festive at all ... NOTHING. I asked the manager why not & he’d obviously been repeating the same answer throughout the day to disappointed customers and he looked as though he was ‘over’ the whole thing already!
    I find this really sad & in fact when I invest my brain fully into the reason behind the lack of joy and that reason being purely due to, as quoted tonight by Burwood Manager (11.30pm) the ‘new owner’ was ‘not that into the whole thing’ ... I asked if religion was a factor but the employee was not going to reveal the answer to that question!
    WOW, like excuse me but last time I visited a McDonalds store it was a happy atmosphere with Ronald, The Hanburgler & Grimace & functioned catering first & foremost for children !!! Right ???? Well to add to the dismal Atmosphere of the Burwood store, there is no children’s playground either !! Shame on this store! The owner should be stripped of his franchise due to his own personal issues interfering with the rules & responsibility’s of being a civilised human being in Australia... !