McDonald's on Stuart Lane in Clinton, MD — customer service
The service is horrible. They are slow, lack supplies and are unprofessional. Additionally, I was told they could nt take my $5 bill because it had a tear. It was ripped in half, but had a tear.
I asked for a cup of water with my purchase and I was given a mini frape cup that an infant could drink. This is disgusting. I will never go there again.
As a customer, my money matters and I will not patronize a place that treats customers in such a manner. No other mcdonald's I have visited has done such things.
More McDonald's on Stuart Lane in Clinton, MD Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - the whole experience today 
- McDonald's - smoke house burger, waiting time and service
- Mcdonald's Monopoly - rip off
- McDonalds - mcdonalds barangay pinagsama taguig product
- McDonalds - all operations on site