The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved McDonalds — inappropriate behavior
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My complaint regards to the character of the male crew on duty in McDonalds in Belconnen.
I refer to an incident in early 2008 in which a friend, walking drunk through the drive through at night was encouraged with others, to lift her top, which was photographed by the manager working at the time, “Dez.” When later asked to delete the photograph he refused, instead showed the picture to other customers which came through the drive through.
I believe this action has not been addressed and has left a stain on the reputation of this franchise store. This was not the only time in which my friends and I were harassed by the male staff on duty, and “Dez” more than once asked us to lift our shirts up. I had expected this manager would have been fired but no action seems to have been taken by any of the other staff. It was an extremely traumatic incident for my friend involved, and a lot less than could be hoped for from a family restaurant.
More McDonalds Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke?
- McDonalds - refund policy
- McDonald's - the whole experience today
- McDonald's - smoke house burger, waiting time and service
- McDonald's - Putrid service
- Mcdonald's Monopoly - rip off
- McDonalds - mcdonalds barangay pinagsama taguig product