McDonald'sI am complaining about the length of time it took me to get my order.

K Sep 15, 2018

I visited McDonald's (store # 7286) on Saturday September 15, 2018 @ 7:51 pm. My order was simple and straight forward as I did not ask for my burger to be made a specific way, I ordered it straight from the minute. I ordered a Quarter meal with cheese, medium size and a sweet tea. I paid my $7.77 and received my cup for the tea. I went to get the tea while waiting for my order and I cam to realize that there was no sweet tea, they were out so I grabbed a coke. After doing so, I went to stand over by the counter to wait for my meal. I waited, and waited and waited. There was a total of nine people that came in after I did and they left before I did. After waiting 12 minutes, I asked the cashier what was going on, why is it taking so long? The young lady stated that she would check. After walking away from me, she never came back. After waiting a whopping "18" minutes, I asked for the manager. I simply asked him, why have I waited 18 minutes for a standard item from the menu? He said that the person making the burgers skipped over my order and I am sorry. It is on it's way. I was just looking at him like wow!

• Updated by Kimberly A Davis · Sep 15, 2018