McDonaldsdiscusting

I was going to complain about the Mcdonalds in Fort Chiswell Va, its off I-81, right beside the Bp. Well I was reading all the complaints that were already posted and realized it must be the company's fault itself/ Obviously if the company itself cared about the customer they would make it a priority to make sure the restaraunts were doing thier jobs. Today I went to the Mcdonalds in Fort Chiswell and at the drive thru we said we wanted ketchup, well we went through the bag only to find they didn't give us any ketchup. Well this is not a big deal, after all, its only ketchup. So I go in and they dont have ketchup in the dining area so i have to go to the register. I was amazed at what was going on in the kitchen! They had the kitchen over crowded and then over half the employs were walking around with their shirts untucked and one of the men had his uniform shirt completely unbuttoned! It was so discusting and the shirt he had under it was obviosly dirty with stains and grease spots all over it and even had holes in it. And what was even worse is that he had a greasy looking pony tale and it didn't even look like it had been combed. I was so discusted and then when i got back to the car i realized they had gotten my order wrong. So I stupidly went back that night hoping that sense the shift had changed I could get better service. Well this time everyone was dressed better and looked cleaner only they completley screwed out entire order up. I ordered a Chicken Ranch BLT sandwich with grilled chicken, well i dont know what i got but it wasnt a BLT. It didn't have any bacon on it and they put crispy chicken on it. And then they gave us a salad and we didn't even order a salad. And this is not the only day either, any time we order ice cream they are either out of ice cream or the machine is broken or something. I dont know who is in charge of placing orders but they need to check inventory and make sure they order enough to last. And they need to make sure their employs are more presentable. Who wants to eat food prepared or served by a grease ball? And any time i order their fries they are always over cooked. I think i have learned my lesson. I'm not going back. And if the Mcdonald's corporation cares they will take care of this problem. But I
think after all the complaints they have already gotten they should have already taken care of it. So maybe this is a hint that the Mcdonald's Corporation cares nothing about the customers.

• Pm
    pmills18 Feb 17, 2016

Stopped at the Fort Chiswell McDonalds this evening (approx 7:30pm) and went to the drive thru. I ordered a sausage biscuit and coffee. I could not bite into the biscuit it was so hard and the coffee was strong definitely not freshly made. I was happy to hear McDonalds would serve breakfast all day. However, if they're going to serve biscuits that were made earlier that morning It kind of defeats the idea. I will not order a breakfast food later in the day again.

magicman Apr 28, 2009

Yep you are correct. It is also correct they don't care anything about their employees. If they did they would pay them decently. Better wages equals better service. But that sensible concept is over their heads.