McAfeeunauthorized charges

This is a warning about trial McAfee subscriptions that are included in the purchase of any laptop or other device. I bought a laptop in December, which included a trial subscription to McAfee that I declined before the trial period expired, but even so I found an unauthorized charge on my credit card. I declined the charge and spoke to the vendor, who confirmed that there was no charge on my account, even though it was on my credit card statement. My bank advised that I had to cancel my credit card, which is difficult for me since I am based overseas. It has been pending to date, but I have since gotten a repeat charge (same amount) this month. I just spoke to another McAfee/Intel Security representative who also confirmed that there was no record of any charge on my account despite the charge on my credit card. They asked for my credit card number, which I refused given my issues to date with these unauthorized charges. It is worth noting that I had previously had a McAfee account with a now expired credit card so it's clear that the company has somehow been able to access the current card that I used to buy this laptop. I'm writing this as a caution to any laptop buyers to watch closely for any unauthorized charges from McAfee to their accounts. If you do, it is at your own risk since it is clear that this company cannot be trusted.

• So
    Sony Rosy Dec 07, 2016

Are you having problem's with your Mcafee Activation ? Nothing to worry simply Contact Mcafee Antivirus US Support Contact Phone Number [protected]
    mcafee support [protected]