McAfeecharged twice for a renewal

C

I bought a Dell PC which had McAfee 30 days free trial. When the 30 day trial ended I was invited to buy the anti virus, which I did. This year on the 9th February I had my credit card billed for £49.22. My renewal date was May this year. I sent off an e-mail via the 'reply' option on my e-mail complaining, that my subscription doesn't expire until May and the payment was taken in February and that my card should not have been debited until then. I received no reply, in March I received another e-mail informing me that my Anti virus will run out shortly and that I should renew it now so as not to lose my anti virus and that would lead to my PC would be unprotected. I replied to that email, explaining that I had had the payment taken without my authority, therefore I want my £42.22 refunded and I would buy another companies anti virus. Still no reply. On the 27th May, I was notified that yet another payment had been taken from my credit card by McAfee. I again requested reinstatement of this £64.99. Does anyone have a contact address of McAfee?
in order to sort this matter out. On one of your blogs, someone said that they phoned a number for india. He was reembursed after the phone call. Can he/she contact me here, or by e-mail. Thanking you in anticipation

• TwinkleTwinkle Jun 02, 2011

+[protected]

For future reference avoid mcafee and norton, they are known resource hogs and impossible to get rid off. Many free options available online. Hope you get your money back.