[Resolved] Maytag — last only 7 years as the motor is now gone
For this HE top load washer (MVMB850WR), we paid $1, 130 (13% tax incl) on March 14, 2010 from The Brick, plus purchased the extended warranty. To my astonishment, this new maytag (known brand name) top load washer's motor is gone in only 7 years. I have now bought another maytag basic washer but the new model now has a 10 year warranty on the motor which leads me to believe that your company recognizes there are likely issues with the washer's motor. I believe, there should be compensation to my failed washer's motor.
More Maytag Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes!
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker!
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk!
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer
- Maytag - washer
- Maytag - maytag gas range is a lemon and they will not replace it
- Maytag Refrigerator - compressor burned out-5th year!
- Maytag - refrigerator
- Maytag - maytag dishwasher