Maytagbravo washer (mvwb855dc)

K Jan 14, 2020

January 14, 2020
Today I'm writing you because I'm terribly dissatisfied with the Maytag Bravo Washer (MVWB855DC) and dryer (MEDB855DC). I purchased the appliances from Lowes on June 24, 2019. Immediately after, I noticed issues with laundered items such as, some items not wet thoroughly after wash, residue and/or lent left on clothes, clothes not cleaned and seemed rough after spend cycle. I first attributed it to laundry pods. I started using laundry pods because I figured it would be more convenient and cost efficient. When I ran out of the pods I switched back to liquid detergent, thinking that would solve my laundry issues. So over the next couple of month I tried, washing smaller loads, using less detergent, washing on different wash cycles and temperatures. Nothing changed the issue. Five months after purchasing, I filed a service claim with Maytag. I was frustrated and didn't know what else I could do. A service technician from Solar came out and diagnosed washer with a malfunctioning drainage pump. I was like "how is that so, the washer is only 5 months old and I wash twice a month". The repair guy assured me that it wasn't my fault, "sometimes it come from the manufacture that way". As of today I'm still having the same issues, it doesn't matter if I was 20 clothing items or 4. I'm a nurse, I washed two navy blue scrub sets and a jacket, it was ridiculous the amount of residue, lent, and roughness of the items after the cycle was complete. I'm finding myself using more water and more energy, double rinsing and still having lent. I also use the clean washer cycle when prompted, and even once or twice after a couple loads of bedding. Now I need to file another service claim because of a chain sound during the spin cycle. Can we please find a resolution to this issue? Can you please replace the washer with a different model? It's sad I'm still paying on a product that I really do not like 
Signed,
Keishandra Houston

• Maytag Customer Care's Response · Jan 14, 2020

Hi Khouston504, thanks for the review. We regret to hear that your appliance is not living up to your standards and are happy to look into this with you. Please reach out to us directly at [protected], via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/maytag or Twitter @MaytagCare. Let’s see what we can do for you!