Mate1.comunauthorized credit card billing!

S

Mate1.com placed a $49.95 unauthorized charge on my credit card after I canceled the $1.95 three (3) day "trial" membership. Called to remove the charge. Some "MIKE" at Mate1.com said I was minutes late canceling the trial period (which I was not as I canceled the second day). Refused to get supervisor (probably no supervisors there).

Rouge company that will rip you off!

• He
    hellegouarch Jul 28, 2019

merci de me désinscrire de votre cite est arrêt vau prélèvement sur mon conte j ai fait le nécessaire pour arrêt est j ai porter plainte alors merci d arrêt de me prélever est de me désinscrire

Mary Roy Jun 15, 2019

My email address is MLROY [email protected] My name is Mary Roy. I was offered a renewal price of 1332 for three months. I entered my credit card information and it says my total is 3999 that is not what was offered for me. I want to three months for 1362. Please respond thank you

• Am
    Ammar Steve Nov 12, 2018

Take money from my bank account without my authorized.

Anthony galvez Oct 27, 2018

I signed up for a 3 day pass and after 3 days u guys took 50 from my account for a new month I did not authorise for u to take 50 from my account please refund my money my username was [email protected]

• La
    Laura laulau Rogers Oct 21, 2018

It's [email protected] months that I have been trying to collect the money mate1 took from my account and is still taking from me. [censored] that steel money for a living. Give me my refund!

• Sh
    Shelley Roberts Sep 19, 2018

Hi signed. For 3days only, and they have taken £39.95 out of my bank without authorisation... not happy, how do I get my money back thanks.The people on there are all nutters, please please sort this for me.

• Th
    Thomas kiwi Sep 02, 2018

My email: [email protected]
    My nber: [protected]...
    It expired 3 June 2017...
    Why have you taken &91.35 out of my account...
    Sort this out...
    ASAP..
    Not happy.
    Call me & email me..

Comments

• Da
    Darren Mcmutrie Aug 20, 2018

I want mate1.com to stop taking money from my bank account and would like a refund, I'm going to see my lawyer to take legal action as a can't seem to cancel this. Yours sincerely darren Mcmutrie

• De
    Destiny522 Jun 08, 2016

Claim # 753834
    Acct#[protected]
    Claim date 5/16/16
    Claim amount $59.95

I want to get the money back from them and put it on my net spend card. I did not authorize them to continue with a subscription...I want the money put back on my card. Thank you

Nadine Aultman
    [email protected]

Martha Waitohi Wilson Apr 26, 2016

Yes that's how I want my complaint to read.

Martha Waitohi Wilson Apr 26, 2016

They took money from my bank without my knowledge first payment 15/04/16 of $2.86 an next payment was $86.04.They haven't been in touch with me to ask or tell me they were going to take payments an I don't think they should do that without permission.I want them to give my money back because they don't give me anything in return, I have read a lot of negative complaints not 1 is good.

• Se
    Selwin mcintyre Sep 16, 2015

Didn't realise how expensive it is ..
    So I'm asking for my money back

• Ca
    carl dennis Jul 21, 2013

Pleaswe cancell my membership Please refund any charges to my account. I do not use this site. I do not use an EMail account please call me at [protected].

• Ha
    Halvaus Jul 19, 2013

I've been charged $14.99 for no reason! I have cancelled my membership and Mate1services only should have charged $9.99. After my cancellation they charged me twice!

• Co
    coby61 Mar 21, 2013

i want my membership cancel.i agreed to three days not 1 month. i will not pay 49.95

• Rh
    Rhonda Aiola Jan 24, 2013

I would like my e-mail, [email protected], to be removed from mate1.com, I am married now an don't want emails anymore . Thanks Rhonda Aiola

• Wh
    whitehorse301 Sep 14, 2012

Please cancel my account whitehorse 301 and no charge me anymore.Thanks

joseph greitzer Jul 07, 2012

i have attempted via phone & computer, to cancel...nothing works !!!
    i have notified my credit co...no pay !!!

• Bo
    BOBBY BOLT Jul 02, 2012

I'M requesting that my funds be returned back to my card. i did not approve of this transaction. i don't use this service. bobby bolt is full name of personal that's requesting this.

michael willson Jan 23, 2012

i allso wish to cancel are you interested

i have no complaint against Mate1.com i just found it easier to do it this way

I wish to cancel my account with mate 1 .com

• Mate1 Support Dec 06, 2011

We're sorry to hear about any disagreements or issues with our services. Mate1.com is committed to finding a solution for its members and offers some of the best Customer Support available in the online dating industry, including 7-day-a-week toll-free phone support [protected], or [protected] if you are outside North America), round-the-clock email support – [email protected], as well as a live chat support feature available during normal business hours. Many similar sites offer only limited support options, some lacking even a phone number to get in touch with their staff. We’re even open for most holidays, and we post specific holiday hours directly on our Contact Us page when we’re not.

Please get in touch with our Customer Support team regarding any issues you are experiencing, or any technical difficulties you have encountered and we'll be happy to try and resolve them with you. That's what we're here for!

For your convenience, here is a direct link to our site’s Help/Contact Us page, which contains most of our contact options.

For additional options, please access our Help/Contact Us page from within your account itself after logging in, which you can do from this link:

rob1750 Jan 09, 2011

IM ROBERT AN I AGREE THEY ARE CROOKS THEY HAVE RIPPED ME OFF TOO.

• Te
    Tealing Nov 19, 2010

Hi there, I to had trouble cancelling my membership of mate1.I had to go to my bank and change my account, finally mate1 agreed to let me cancel. The site is a complete rip off, I spend time having fun telling people of their underhand practices. Hopefully I have been able to diswade others from using the site, so lost them a lot more money than they stole from me.It's my hope others are doing the same.

• Nu
    nuevo505 Nov 01, 2010

please stop my membership rite away not intrested in this no more i found the one i was looking for

RONALD COMEAU Oct 19, 2010

I COULD NOT GET A CONFIRMED NOTICE ON IF I WAS ON OR NOT SO I WENT WITH FRIENDER SORRY - REF#5543286MOOHRA2SA

• Ga
    garry19 Oct 14, 2010

Dear Sir
    This is silly, I never agreed to you charging $55.00 aust each month for a service that i have never heard from in all this time. I am on a pension and can.t afford it. I have been in touch with my bank and unless you confirm cancellation within 7 days they will be contacting your bank and advising that they will deduct no more payments from my acct and they will also be asking for the money to be refunded. I think your business standards are very low I have never heard one word from you and as far as I can see it is just a way to make money. PLEASE CONFIRM THIS EMAIL TO ME WITIN 48HRS. The only information I can give is my email [email protected] my name Garry Beitsch Booker Bay NSW AUSTRALIA and the ref on my statement is [protected] USA. Thank you

Marie Miko Aug 30, 2010

I got billed for $39.00 for another yr which I never agreed to automatic billing. I thought the $9.95 was for 1 yr. trial. Therefore I request a refund and cancel my membership. There should be a phone no. so we can talk to a human.

• Do
    DOUG LITTRELL Aug 24, 2010

PLEASE CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP AT THE END OF 30 DAYS. I HAVE HAD TO MANY MATES NEEDING ME TO WIRE MONEY ! PASSWORD, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , VICTOR, , , , , , , DOUG LITTRELL, , , , AND EMAIL ME CANCELLATION RECEIPT! TAKE MY PROFILE OFF COMPLETELY!

jamimech Aug 11, 2010

I canceled & they are still billing my visa

• Ga
    gafar Aug 09, 2010

i am ging 188 i want to stop receiving any contact from mate 1.com please.

• He
    hector zuniga Aug 04, 2010

no comment I'just want to cancell my membership

• Ra
    rashid khalil Jul 09, 2010

i have no amount to continue the membership.

• Go
    Goldenheart398 Jun 09, 2010

Well For One, I've been using the site for quite awhile now and never had to pay anything.. This is a surprise to me.. I now cant view my messages let alone who sent them. I guess they seen how many people would actually be interesting in the site and just started charging to see how much they can make off people all over the world viewing the site.. Yes, im very upset and lost at understanding because the previous users are now being charge to view their messages... I feel if i cant view my messages or the people who sending them.. i rather have my profile deleted.. I do not believe giving my credit card info over the phone or the internet...

• Ne
    Newmichaelangelo May 26, 2010

Just found out you charged my card $49.95. I have no idea why you did such a thing. I authorized you to charge the $1.95 for the "three day trial". Nothing else.

ronald serafin Mar 31, 2010

I want my money back! I sign up for a 3 day membership for
    $1.60 and you took $49.99 from my bank card information that i did not agree on! Again, " I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW"!!! You contact me at res[email protected] i'm also gonna call to talk to someone to fix this mixup!!

• La
    labzm80 Mar 25, 2010

I want all future "mates" to stop being sent to my email address. I also have been approached 8 times by possable mates, only to find out they were scamming me for money. The first beinga woman who uses [email protected] for her personal email address. I apologize for not having her mate 1 name, it was lost in all this mess. She wrote me asking that I send her money for train fair. Then I was told by her I could not buy her a ticket, that she could only fly. Then she told me I would have to send her the money. It is all ascam, as well as your site. At this point please remove me from your list, and I will assume my credit card is not being charged. I have made copies of everything pertinent to this, and if need be will pursue this to another authority.
    Thankyou

jan1299 Mar 22, 2010

I gave them the right to charge my card the 1.95 but didn't know anything about the 49.95 until i got my statement in> I try calling them but no luck. I called my credit card company and they are investgating it. I told them I called them but they say have large volume of calls so come to this website. It is all a damm scam.