Mate1.comdeductions of money from my account without my knowledge

S

I want you to stop and take my account off . I don't need it anymore because all the ladies are fraudsters. Please stop the deduction.
Email [protected]@gmail.com
What I have gone through some of the ladies I cannot say it . They are all scammers and just to milk and cheat .
I had an experience with 6 different ladies and none of them is good. They are there to cheat people they don't show their true picture too. Please I want you to stop the deduction immediately.
What is the working hours of mate 1? I called and I was told they are closed.
So end everything immediately .

JabGJ May 04, 2020

I have been hacked on my desktop very recently for the Microsoft Defender Scam and am still dealing with the reprocutions... On my cell the security scan says there is a malicious software present called mate1.com... I can't find it's location on my phone and I have NEVER signed up for it ... Any help?

• Po
    pollypops1 May 11, 2018

i joined the 3 day trial and now you have taken money from my account without contacting me for my authority to see if i wished to join Mate1. I do not. Replace my money into my bank account

• Da
    Darren Mcmutrie Mar 15, 2018

I want mate1.com to stop taking money from my bank account as I don’t use the it.

• Le
    Leto_chef Mar 13, 2018

I already cancelled my subscription on mate1 but today i found 49$ has been deducted from my account... I want the refund ASAP