Mate1 Enterprises Logo

Mate1 Enterprises

Having problems with Mate1 Enterprises?

334 Cornelia St., № 354

Plattsburgh, New York
Canada
4200 Saint-Laurent Blvd Suite 550, Montreal, Quebec H2W 2R2

United Kingdom
Box 5103, Office 6 Slington House, Rankine Road, Basingstoke, RG24 8PH

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Mate1 Enterprises.

Complaints & Reviews

Nov 18, 2019

Mate 1 — services that were not rendered

I am being charged $145.64 for services that I did not recieve and would like an imediate refund for thi...

Mate1 Enterprisescancellation and service

I am dissatisfied with the site and wanted to cancel as I have had many issues with the site including false responses, messages that will not delete, past messages appear after deleted, etc. I have tried to cancel my subscription but the site is not taking my password nor can I find a number to call to cancel? My debit card was charged on 10/26/19 for $39+?
I want to cancel and have my last charge refunded please.

Aug 09, 2019

Mate1 Enterprises — everything

Yep it's a scam, the profiles are fake and the "likes" and "messages" you get are from people are all generic...

Mate1 Enterprisesfraud and scam

I came to the conclusion that this site is a total scam and ripe off. I feel that I'm a decent and honest guy and I had my profile reviewed by my friends and felt that I should received many query's. I'm the type of person that reaches out to people and doing a search for local ladies I sent out messages of introduction and as a matter of fact of over 50 and not one response received back I can't believe that 50 people don't have the manners or common decency to reply by saying thank you but not interested which is something I would do. Therefore I feel that all the profiles are false and made up my Mate 1. I even wrote to them complaining of this and never received a response. I even wrote to ladies way outside my local area and again the same. I also belong to POF whereas I do receive responses to my messages . To all of you people that are thinking of joining this site save your money and time strictly a rip off. If you call them your always on hold for over 30 minutes before they finally pick up and the person that does answer must be the custodian can never get a straight answer...you all were warned stay away they do not deliver.

Jul 02, 2019

Mate1 Enterprises — About my money

I tried to go mate 1, just for the 3 days promo trial of 1.99 dollars, I did not intend to become a member or...

Mate1mate1

This company is shady. Very shady. One big scam They will rip you off. Avoid. They get your account number and will take money from your account without your consent. They is no such thing as "implied" consent. Think along the lines of rape here. "Well she "implied" it was OK." See what I mean? If they don't have your signature, they don't have consent. Anyone interested in a class action?

Mate1 Enterprisescontact us option / block option

First, the "chat" under the contact us option does not work, it never connects or even attempts to connect. That is extremely aggravating.

Second, I want to know if when I block someone, are they still able to view my profile? I block them not only because I do not wish to receive messages from them, but I also do not want them repeatedly viewing my profile. That is creepy, once you let them know you are not interested and they keep viewing your profile. It feels like an invasion of privacy.

I only signed up for a 14 day trial and at this point, do not plan on extending my enrollment, if this is the kind of service I will receive.

Aug 17, 2018

Mate1.com — refund/fraudulent activity

I tried a trial I repeat a trial offer! A trial offer only! Mate 1 went into my account without my...

Jul 26, 2018

Mate1 Enterprises — automatically signing up customers

Hello I signed up for the 3 day trial period with Mate1. I tried the service and didn't like it. I saw that...

Apr 03, 2018

Mate1 — refund

I signed up for the 3 day trial period and cancelled the services from your company. I no longer wanted the...

Apr 01, 2018

Mate1.com — dating service

I did not authorize mate1.com dating service to use my profile at all. I filled out some questions for our...

Feb 21, 2018

Mate1.com — deductions of money from my account without my knowledge

I want you to stop and take my account off . I don't need it anymore because all the ladies are fraudster...

Mate 1dating site

Warning run from this site! You have read the reviews.
          They rip off paying customers by not forwarding messages, flirts etc. This is the mate 1 employees you are only allowed to see. It's not jumping on the bandwagon if it's true and it is. Sometimes you will see the same female using different names on the same session. Once they demand some form of payment, iTunes cards to cash, you better just block them, it's all they'll demand, send me iTunes card love you long time sailor.

Feb 12, 2018

Mate1.com — I cannot get them to stop sending me there dating stuff

Mate1.com. I cannot find out on there sight any way to cancel.. I am not that savvy on sights.. All other...

Mate1.comfake military profile

There is someone using General David L. Goldfein in a fake profile. Profile says he is American Indian. He is actually Jewish.
            He is using the phone number of [protected] and has been sending multiple texts messages beginning Wed. Jan 31, 2018
            Asking for pictures and copy of my Military ID.
            He's asking to do a Military Proxy Marriage and told me to contact USA.Military.base.[protected]@gmail.com and tell them I want to apply for a (MMC) Military Marriage certificate with my fiancée David Lee Goldfein in Kabul Afghanistan. then wait for further instructions.
            I received a message from a Steven that reads Hello I am Steven I have a package to be delivered to you get back to me. from number [protected] I just received 3 calls just now from a number [protected] Chapel Hill, SC. I did not answer these calls.

• Pu
                Pumpzz Feb 14, 2018

That same chap did it to a woman here in NZ turns out he stole my log in name & pass words & created his on my account as I was a paid up member where he wasn’t! He did get caught because I contacted the site!

Feb 05, 2018

Mate1.com — online dating service

Signed up for a 3 day trial and next thing I know $49.95 is being taken from my account and there is no way...

Mate1took my money!

I signed up for a 3 month plan...after the first month I wanted to cancel did not like the site at all. So I go to Mate 1 website to cancel my membership as I thought!!! 2 months later BAM!!! Mate 1 takes out another $49.95...so now I cancel the transaction at my bank, call Mate 1...at this time I have been on the phone holding for customer service for 45 minutes. This site will scam you!! be careful!

Mate1.comcancellation.

I called [protected] to cancel my Mate1 ad on Saturday and a msg. said closed on weekend. The recording said to contact help desk to get email address, but I can find no help site on Mate1. Please help me now! This has been going on since Friday. So frustrating. I do not care for this dating site.
                Charlene [protected]@yahoo.com Date I tried to cancel, 10/13/17. I want my membership canceled effective 10/13/17 and credit my charge account from 10/13/17 until my membership is up. I took it out for six months. Charlene and two purr---fect cats

Mate1.com — scam. ripoff.

What a scam!!! I haven't met real people on there yet. Everyone is fake. Many women use someone else'...

Mate1.commate1.com online dating service is a fraud

I was initially interested, and they advertise options for their service, from 3 day free trial, 3 months, 6 months, etc. but once you give them your account information they do not comply with your request. I was charged $119.94 and was not told how long I was getting this awful service. Also, their have a 20 page TERMS OF CONDITIONS attached which is totally confusing and meant to take your money at their discretion. I filed a complaint with my Bank and waiting for a decision.. Besides, I understand the people on their site are not real, from other countries, etc. PLEASE HAVE THEM REPORTED IMMEDIATELY AND TAKEN OFF THE INTERNET ASAP.