MasterCutshaircut

K Oct 06, 2019

Oct 5/2019
The cut was so wrong I have to give 0/5. I asked to have my haircut cleaned up and only to cut it to shoulder length. I had said to the male hairdresser (Gord) that I liked what was happening on my left side of my hair and only to take off an inch. I had some nice layering going on.
He was so busy talking about his parent problems that he wasn't paying attention. I commented that is was looking rather short. The next thing I know is 2 inches of my hair is gone!
My hair is now collar length not shoulder length and with slight blending. He replied that he could pull it for me to make it longer and he saved me from coming in again as it would have more time to grow.
In hindsight, I should have stopped the cut and walked out. I wouldn't have cared if only part of it was cut. It sure would have beat the hell out of what I have to deal with for the next 6 month as the cut grows out. Thanks for nothing.
!!!PAY ATTENTION TO THE CLIENT FOR GOD SAKES!!!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices