MasterCutshaircut

D Sep 15, 2019

My daughter went on 9/15/22019 to get a cut. The women cut her ear twice with the clippers. Her grandmother took her in to get this done. After she came home her ear was still bleeding. I washed it up . I called the hair salon and left message to have manger call. The lady I talked to said manger would call me but never did. After two hours I got her ear stopped bleeding. The cut wasn't even done right. I feel as she shouldn't had to pay on a cut that was wrong and lady didn't know what was doing.

haircut

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices