Mashreq Banknot cancelled my credit bureau

N

This is satish babu working as a pharmacist in aster pharmacy applied a personel loan but due to salary deduction issues I cancelled my loan application but still the ethihad system is showing that I have a loan with mashreq bank and not able to proceed in other banks also so please cancel my credit beuro immediately and provide me the confirmation of cancellation it has been a long time I cancelled my loan application still why it is showing in ethihad system making problem with other proceedings such a bad service totally iam not satisfied with mashreeq services so immediately take action and cancel my credit beuro and give the clearance letter immediately. U can check my details with my mobile number.

Satish
[protected]

• Ro
    Rob Anderson Jun 11, 2019

Mashreq have done the exact same thing with me. Personal loans and credit cards were paid in full around 3 months before. They have still not updated the credit bureau. This behavior by a major bank in UAE is inexcusable. When you owe them 3 dhs they will hunt you down until you pay. Apparently process works only one way in their favour. Dont go near them.