Phone call from Mashreq (Executive Nikhil)insulting through phone call from mashreq bank executive (nakhil)

S Sep 03, 2019

Dear Sir,

Today several times I received call from Mashreq bank. I'm in India now. For emergency I came India. Next week I'll reach uae. I know I have due. I'll settle all amount very soon.

One of your executive call me several times and use very bad languages and too much of insulting me.
My daughter is in hospital that's why I came India for emergency. But he insult too much and use very bad language. He treat me as his servant.
I asked her name several times, but he don't want to say and disconnect. (His name Nikhil)

After 10 minutes another executive call me he is very pleasant and talk to me. He understand my situation and I'll settle the whole amount with in a week.

I attached the number which are used by Nikhil

insulting through phone call from mashreq bank executive (nakhil)

• Updated by David Syron · Sep 26, 2019

Just if you can help, Thanks

• Updated by mohammedali shab · Oct 25, 2019

How can I directly contact to the custerm service guy??

It's really bad that the bank has lot of formalities to do before speaking to customer service executive.

• Mo
    mohammedali shab Nov 02, 2019

I have transferred an amount from Mashreq bank to My Friend's account in ADCB bank last week and not yet transferred the amount and its deducted from my account.

What kind of security verification is this ???

• Da
    David Syron Oct 27, 2019

We paid cash for a Bankers Draft to Mashreq Bank of 15, 613.00 AED on the 25/10/2015
    To pay the Dubai Land Department. The Land Department are saying they never received it??. I have sent copies of the cheque. We need to know if the cheque has ever been cashed?

Please can you help.

• Za
    Zainullah Sep 18, 2019

Dear sir
    I was try to get 700 AED from FAB ATM Madinat zayed Abudaubi on 11 September 2019. But because of some error in ATM machine. I didn't get money and the balance has been less from my Account.

• Di
    Dilawar Asif Sep 07, 2019

My debit card not working even i could not contact with customer care center.
    my phone number +[protected]